• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Asian Cup qualifier - Kuwait vs Australia

marinermick

bulldogmariner said:
marinermick said:
bulldogmariner said:
My starting line up

U-Jean
Kemp, Moore, Colosimo, Jamieson
              Jedi, Ratboy

Sterj           Vido   Brosque

Archie

If that is the lineup and formation we may well be in for a long night

Why do you say that Mick?

What would you do?

not much different other than lowry starting

either way the cattle out there, with the exception of a couple of players, is average, and kuwait's pace and mobility out wide will school us

bulldogmariner

Don't disagree and we do not have a good record against them. But being at this time of year doesnt help us.

2011 Asian Cup could be a disaster for us especially if European clubs do not release our stars.

Forum Phoenix

marinermick said:
bulldogmariner said:
marinermick said:
bulldogmariner said:
My starting line up

U-Jean
Kemp, Moore, Colosimo, Jamieson
              Jedi, Ratboy

Sterj           Vido   Brosque

Archie

If that is the lineup and formation we may well be in for a long night

Why do you say that Mick?

What would you do?

not much different other than lowry starting

either way the cattle out there, with the exception of a couple of players, is average, and kuwait's pace and mobility out wide will school us

Vidosic wide and Carle in behind the striker would make a considerable difference imo.
Also no way I'd give Colosimo the start over Lowry or Spiro.

serious14

It's not that warm there at the moment (14 degrees forecast for kick off time), so thankfully that one advantage will be removed for once.  Humidity is only (heh) in the mid-70's for once.

serious14

Game day!!!!

:eek: ;D :fireup:

Word is the stadium's surface is an absolute (worse than the Indonesia game) shitheap.

Sym

these whiny little fcuks better not try there usual diving antics..
Mile and heff will clean that shit up all night

Forum Phoenix

lol, yes those on the SFC forums sound pretty pissed.

But personally I still sincerely don't get the Brosque love in. I've watched virtually every game he has played for SFC - and yes he has been flourishing more than usual under Vitislavs organisation and fast forward play, but I just don't see anything remotely remarkable about him. And this "fan/relative" was talking about him being picked up for the EPL?? WTF?

The guy was also saying Archie was past it and Brosque was the answer for the NT...  -- Honestly... compare the records and performances game after game, season after season? No comparrison.
*shakes head*

But now at least I'm very interested to see if Aloi$i can step up now in what will be their hour of need as it is a considerable blow for Sydney.

jetsfan

is this a joke? heffernan starting after he cant even make the original squad??
and his form of late has been terrible

dibo

Dr Nick said:
wiltshire goal! he can do soemthing good after all
you're kidding aren't you? He's consistently one of our best. He'd be just about first picked.

Brighty

watching this on Iraqgoals and got some weird audio happening.... think its the Lazio game be broadcast on audio but Aus v Kuwait game...... bloody annoying!!!

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
Brighty said:
watching this on Iraqgoals and got some weird audio happening.... think its the Lazio game be broadcast on audio but Aus v Kuwait game...... bloody annoying!!!

Has the lazio game got the Aus v K audio?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred