• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Asian Champions League 2008 - 'official thread'

marinersman

Anybody want to tip tonight's results?

I'll go for the tards 3-1 and the barrel boys 2-0.

Both sides, on paper should have relatively confortable wins, but who knows. Another three points tonight will really set up both sides nicely, albeit a long way to go yet.

MattSimon

Adelaide win 3-2 (I hope it rains goals at Hindmarsh)
Watch out for Elvis "The King" Scott.

Melbourne win 2-0.
Perth might be cheering the Thais, Chonburi is an affiliated club.

serious14

Hopefully Melbourne's work in the heat chamber pays dividends, 'cause it's tipped to be 37 degrees wth 70% humidity today, with a MINIMUM of 26.

Ouch.

tyson

Will these matches be shown at the Leagues Club tonight?

Will anyone be going there to watch?

northernspirit

0 - 0 full time
adelaide a bit toothless in the final third, solid defensively - i thought the chinese team looked good in the first half actually

marinersman

Very frustrating game to watch. Adelaide were disappointing in the final third although the Chinese defended very, very well and stuck everyone behind the ball.

They will be extremely hard to beat at home. They are a decent team on tonight's effort.

Still, not the end of the world. Four points from two games is acceptable. Home games are a must win in this league though.

marinersman

Gamba Osaka defeated Chunnam 4-3 in Korea tonight in front of a massive crowd of a whole 3,000 which puts them on four points, one ahead of the tards. Highly likely the two games the tards play against Gamba will decide who goes through their group.

A win for them tonight would be nice.

serious14

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What a goal!!!!    2-1 to Chonburi in the 78th, a deadset 35m strike out of nowhere by their Cameroonian import.

Wow.

MattSimon

My predictions were not very close (hangs head in shame).

Massive game against the Japanese coming up next round for Melbourne. Can't wait

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
as much as I want Victory and the barrels to kick their fair share of arse...all I can say is
C'MON YOU ANTLERS!!!!!

:vhappy: :thumbup: :vhappy: :thumbup:

S

soccersensei

Tards looked sluggish on the ball, and did not play with confidence. How many times they were dribbling into/over each other because there just wasn't enough movement was almost laughable.

dru

After seeing stumbling onto the Football Asia show on sbs this afternoon I can't wait to see our hallowed Grahame park on the Asian stage. A years time just think we'll be seeing a beloved mariners on a similar show.  :vhappy:

Don't worry since changed off sbs  ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred