• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Arnie, you don't live here any more. Stay out of the pantry.

Wombat

I'm really frukkin fuming now!
Arnie is a back stabbing self focused Judas arshole.

First we let him out of a 3 year contract as good will for his good service and to better his life as it's what he wanted. No worries, all the best.
Then he takes Weemac. hmmm, OK as it's the same deal and probably good for the guy who's been been a loyal and deserving servant.
Then Clarky. c'mon now Graham, you have jleague money stop raiding us maybe hey.
Falls through. Joins the sky poos and says it's his dream. and immediately starts raiding us again!
Takes Ibini. (not technically ours anymore I know but we all know the story).
plenty of rumours of more. I'm worried we'll lose Kalik and the like too
He has big money and a fresh start so have some balls and start fresh - you can't steal our players and staff because you know them. No integrity.

I've been thinking for a while that maybe the club made him look better than he was. the culture gave him a lot to work with and is something he won't have at the poos. and Mossy did better this year in a tougher situation than Arnie did (before leaving for Japan his results weren't great, Mossy did better with an even more depleted team).

I now hope to see him and the poos fail miserably.
Arnie used to talk about how this was the best place to work, how it was like family and he'd never coach another aleague club. then in a flash he's happy to poach and raid and pillage and plunder and say it's just business

well F*#k you and all the worst to you in your career. I hope we embarrass you soon.

Spot on. We were terrible this season under Arnie....defensive, ugly and inept.

I think we got the best out of Arnie and I hope his bubble has burst.

Jaundice

Arnie used to talk about how this was the best place to work, how it was like family and he'd never coach another aleague club. then in a flash he's happy to poach and raid and pillage and plunder and say it's just business

Yeh, his smugness about it has left a bitter taste in my mouth too. His fan day talks and community speeches seem so shallow now.

Would love to see us give his bling fc a touch up at central coast stadium next season.

sydmariner

762910.png

thank's alot arnie you f****n c**t:(:mad::soapbox::fireup::postcount::redcard::yellowcard::vomit::poo::naughty:

Last edited:

bilo

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydney FC Appoint Andrew Clark
Tuesday, 13 May 2014 9:19 AM

00090459-leadimage.jpg

Sydney FC has confirmed the appointment of sports scientist Andrew Clark as the club’s head of strength and conditioning.

Clark follows Head Coach Graham Arnold to the Sky Blues after spells alongside the Hyundai A-League winning coach at Vegalta Sendai and the Central Coast Mariners.

“Sydney FC is a club with a great history, having won two Championships and played Asian Champions League football,” said Clark.

“I’m extremely humbled and thankful to have been given the opportunity to be part of a great future for the club.

“My goal is to give every player the chance to perform to the best of their ability and I’m proud to be part of the ambitious plans going forward.”

Clark made 84 Hyundai A-League appearances between 2005 and 2010 before joining Graham Arnold’s coaching staff as fitness and conditioning coach.

“I’ve had a great working relationship with Andrew Clark during our time together over the last four years,” said Arnold.

“He excels at what he does in getting players fit and healthy and keeping them that way. He is a great addition to the club.”

Clark begins work with the club with immediate effect and will begin his work with the players when they return for pre-season training in mid-June

localpom

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

00090459-leadimage.jpg

Sydney FC has confirmed the appointment of sports scientist Andrew Clark as the club’s head of strength and conditioning.

Clark follows Head Coach Graham Arnold to the Sky Blues after spells alongside the Hyundai A-League winning coach at Vegalta Sendai and the Central Coast Mariners.

“Sydney FC is a club with a great history, having won two Championships and played Asian Champions League football,” said Clark.

“I’m extremely humbled and thankful to have been given the opportunity to be part of a great future for the club.

“My goal is to give every player the chance to perform to the best of their ability and I’m proud to be part of the ambitious plans going forward.”

Clark made 84 Hyundai A-League appearances between 2005 and 2010 before joining Graham Arnold’s coaching staff as fitness and conditioning coach.

“I’ve had a great working relationship with Andrew Clark during our time together over the last four years,” said Arnold.

“He excels at what he does in getting players fit and healthy and keeping them that way. He is a great addition to the club.”

Clark begins work with the club with immediate effect and will begin his work with the players when they return for pre-season training in mid-June
Seeing Arnie, Bernie, Clarky, Pedj and possibly Wee Mac wearing Sydney colours is almost as harrowing as seeing your wife with another man.

tsd

I say congratulations and hope Arnold, Clarkie and ibini take their opportunities with both hands. these guys worked hard and gave us a premiership and a championship. They all attempted to move overseas and failed, they deserve to be able to have jobs.

i will be clapping them when they return and hoping that the newly re-branded South Gosford FC finish the season a close 2nd to us and loose to us on pens in the GF

VicMariner

Seeing Arnie, Bernie, Clarky, Pedj and possibly Wee Mac wearing Sydney colours is almost as harrowing as seeing your wife with another man.
Add Mitch Mallia to that list, he was a Mariner once.
Quite a collection, Tractorvendor must want the full set.?

go you yellow

I say congratulations and hope Arnold, Clarkie and ibini take their opportunities with both hands. these guys worked hard and gave us a premiership and a championship. They all attempted to move overseas and failed, they deserve to be able to have jobs.

i will be clapping them when they return and hoping that the newly re-branded South Gosford FC finish the season a close 2nd to us and loose to us on pens in the GF

I agree - whilst I dont like it , they have the right to earn a living and though it hurts , a stronger Sydney FC does mean a stronger league , I wish Arnie and particularly Clarkie much success at SFC , I reckon they will find SFC a much tougher challenge to overcome than even the Japanese debacle - they have been a club in turmoil for a long time and you cant change that overnight.

Having said that , I hope we smash them and look back down upon them from the dizzy heights of the top of the ladder in season 14/15.

COYY

Forum Phoenix

Ok, that image of Clarkey just looks... wrong... :vomit::vomit::vomit:

Honestly, why don't they just buy Blue Tongue, change their colours, and be done with it?

What is it about sky blue teams and buying titles?

Let's hope SFC with a salary cap in place still can't do better than top 6. Please, please, please, spend 2 million on another 38 year old marquee.

Food for thought on Arnie:
Pre Mossy... harangued, maligned, unsuccessful coach.
With Mossy... uniformly praised, beloved, successful coach.
Post Mossy... not harangued or maligned as yet (though he's gone to SF so it's only a matter of time)... but unsuccessful certainly.
:tinfoilhat:

sydmariner

Ok, that image of Clarkey just looks... wrong... :vomit::vomit::vomit:

Honestly, why don't they just buy Blue Tongue, change their colours, and be done with it?

What is it about sky blue teams and buying titles?

Let's hope SFC with a salary cap in place still can't do better than top 6. Please, please, please, spend 2 million on another 38 year old marquee.

Food for thought on Arnie:
Pre Mossy... harangued, maligned, unsuccessful coach.
With Mossy... uniformly praised, beloved, successful coach.
Post Mossy... not harangued or maligned as yet (though he's gone to SF so it's only a matter of time)... but unsuccessful certainly.
:tinfoilhat:
:goodpost: why don't they just do us a favour take seive as there marquee player & f**k off:popcorn:

Phish Phart

Would like to nominate this and Arnold's earlier one for most cringeworthy presentation of the year :eek:

00090459-leadimage.jpg

[/quote]

Blackadder

Bahahahaha champagne comedy Clarkie :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred