• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Arnie, you don't live here any more. Stay out of the pantry.

eenfish

Poppycock! Most of that "lot of us" who do the daily commute aren't on the $$$$ he'll be on. Even they keep the house up here, he'll have a cosy pad in Sydney. Where was Allesandro living again?

Probably some shwanky appartment in Wooloomaloo or Rose Bay.

Bladesman

Not really sure what people expect him to say. He can hardly come out and say "I wish I'd never left the mariners, had the cock up in Japan and ended up at the F%$#ed up club with it's shit supporters."

Arnie did a fantastic job here, left the club in good shape and after Japan didn't work out needed a job. If we could afford to attract players from other clubs rather than having to develop them I am sure we would say it was just business when we lured them away too.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
good ole Benedict says Real Madrid are looking at Matty Ryan...BUT...since I dont believe anything he says anymore, its probably a delusion he sold himself to Smurf FC with...as in , "he was one of mine and look how good i made him "

kevrenor

Not really sure what people expect him to say. He can hardly come out and say "I wish I'd never left the mariners, had the cock up in Japan and ended up at the F%$#ed up club with it's shit supporters.".

A simple, "I'm very pleased to be appointed as coach of Sydney FC, a proud big city club with honours in the A-League that I hope to return the club too. It will be a big challenge but with the support of both owners and fans, I know it can be done".

greenlig

As long as he doesn't touch Mossy or JC I don't have a problem. We have re-signed the people we want except for possibly Matty (and I can't imagine him at Sydney). Bernie is not ours so he is fair game.

If he comes after contracted players then I will have a problem.

Get out! We don't need logic at a time like this! ;)

true believer

good luck to "goal a game arnie" . I think with sydneys money arnie will go after the ACL .
besides Bernie he won't be looking at our side .
what he will go after is a quality No 10 .

Last edited:

eenfish

He has taken his first tip, Richard Bayliss reporting on twitter that Sydney FC have bought Bernie from Shanghai East Asia. Doh.

Big Al

& re-tweet from Flores

Re rumor a new coach (Arnie OR Jets only new coaches in A League) will sign him which is 3 or 4 above of Arnie watching Flores

Big Al

Weemac on contract for us (Correct?) - No hope unless we release him. Get the japs to buy him & then they sell to Arnie?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred