• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Arnie, you don't live here any more. Stay out of the pantry.

dibo

Clarky,mate you must be joking.
You look about as happy as guy with no dick..:doh:
I dunno, the guy with no dick looks pretty thrilled here:

images

Big Al

I agree - whilst I dont like it , they have the right to earn a living and though it hurts , a stronger Sydney FC does mean a stronger league , I wish Arnie and particularly Clarkie much success at SFC , I reckon they will find SFC a much tougher challenge to overcome than even the Japanese debacle - they have been a club in turmoil for a long time and you cant change that overnight.

Having said that , I hope we smash them and look back down upon them from the dizzy heights of the top of the ladder in season 14/15.

COYY
Each to their own -

I will go the lose my shit route. Letting my displeasure be known.

Big Al

Ok, that image of Clarkey just looks... wrong... :vomit::vomit::vomit:

Honestly, why don't they just buy Blue Tongue, change their colours, and be done with it?

What is it about sky blue teams and buying titles?

Let's hope SFC with a salary cap in place still can't do better than top 6. Please, please, please, spend 2 million on another 38 year old marquee.

Food for thought on Arnie:
Pre Mossy... harangued, maligned, unsuccessful coach.
With Mossy... uniformly praised, beloved, successful coach.
Post Mossy... not harangued or maligned as yet (though he's gone to SF so it's only a matter of time)... but unsuccessful certainly.
:tinfoilhat:

Mossy has shown some good signs that he was indeed the brains. Good assistants are very important as they are pretty much in charge of the tactics & ideas.

The boss has to decide which ideas he likes & then explain it to the players. Arnie I think was very good with the players which is probably why he failed so badly in Japan (just couldn't communicate with them effectively).

SFC will have a shit hot team & any thing less than 2nd will be a massive fail. Not sure he will have an as good assistant but the players will respect him.

go you yellow

Mossy has shown some good signs that he was indeed the brains. Good assistants are very important as they are pretty much in charge of the tactics & ideas.

The boss has to decide which ideas he likes & then explain it to the players. Arnie I think was very good with the players which is probably why he failed so badly in Japan (just couldn't communicate with them effectively).

SFC will have a shit hot team & any thing less than 2nd will be a massive fail. Not sure he will have an as good assistant but the players will respect him.

I have heard that Arnie was being white anted by his assistant coach , not passing on Arnie's instructions but rather just telling the team to play as he wanted etc - the board didnt want him out of the picture so Arnie approached the board with an ultimatum and mutually agreed to move on.

eenfish

I have heard that Arnie was being white anted by his assistant coach , not passing on Arnie's instructions but rather just telling the team to play as he wanted etc - the board didnt want him out of the picture so Arnie approached the board with an ultimatum and mutually agreed to move on.

Didn't help that the J.League had just brought in a new rule banning the use of translators. :/

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred