• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Arnie, you don't live here any more. Stay out of the pantry.

Wombat

Good on ya Arnie. It was the correct decision and those f-wits have put quite a few extra dollars in ya wallet for the next few years. Got to laugh at Sydney trying to put the heavy word on him to close the deal.

3 new players and we will win the toilet seat.

Muppet

Great to see Arnie sign stay and sign up for an additional year. When Lawrie was announced as Director of Football on Friday night I feared it was the beginning of the end for Arnie. Don't get me wrong but I thought that they make not make the best pairing, time will tell if that is the case. I just don't know how Graham will take having to report to Lawrie.

Hopefully this persuades a few players to re-sign with the club. If the money is flowing we can hopefully sign some great players, particularly in the central midfield and front positions. Looking great for next season and beyond.

localpom

Awesome news. Best result for Arnie and the club. To be honest i was resigned to him going. Credit to PT who must have worked wonders.We are in a great position for next season now, lets get Pedj, Rogic and Dutchy signed on and and a couple of classy new sighnings and we are set!

style_cafe

Fantastic news!!!
GA has risen to a new height in my books.
By staying with us he has shown the integrety that will make him one of the great coaches in A League history.

Ange sold out the ROAR for the $$$$.
Arnold stuck with his players,staff & Club.

As a supporter,I`m proud to say Arnie has my 100% support & as far as I`m concerned the man "Walks on Water".

I move that bay 16 be renamed "THE ARNIE STAND".

adz

Staff member
Great news. Lawrie and Arnie at the club. Hopefully an announcement on investment coming soon ;D

Forum Phoenix

ECSTATIC.

Let this be a pointed reminder. The TIME for doom and gloom is the time when it is upon you. Until then, it's just f**king useless suffering. You win no hard battles once you believe it's over.

MASSIVE WIN MARINERS.

Arnie much love and gratitude and enormous respect mate. Mariners vs Ange's Tards will be EPIC this year. If ARnie beats the best resourced club in the league with Ange at the helm. He claims undisputed top dog position. And if we had kept Matty, Griffiths and had enough coin for a "Perez" Roar would not ahve got anywhere near us. LOOK OUT A league. And absolutely can't wait to hand SFC's ass (heh wombat) to them. A supporter group so smug and stupid they are almost unified to a man in not wanting the coach who I personally think is the best in the league, and unquestionably in the top two.

Also really looking forward to seeing a West Sydney team and no empty GCU.

What a great day for our club and players. And great days ahead!

Thank you Arnie.

And well done CCM fans. We hung tough, and the road looks brighter than ever,

12th player

GA is a clever and decent bloke.By staying he'll be playing international football again and future offers will be 7 digits.Well done Arnie and everyone involved.

MrCelery

GA is a clever and decent bloke.By staying he'll be playing international football again and future offers will be 7 digits.Well done Arnie and everyone involved.

He may be coaching international football, and I know he's a miracle worker, but I don't think he'll be playing again! :rolleyes:

Fantastic news for the Coast. He wouldn't have signed unless there is a strong future for the Club ahead. A great relief.

My faith in buying next year's season ticket has been rewarded big time.

Arnies2.jpg

scottmac

Suspended
http://www.smh.com.a...0507-1y902.html

Not decided till the last minute. I was convinced he was gone, egg on my face!

Puts into context what a few "knew" was going to happen. There is a massive difference between where we are headed for next year & the picture painted for us next year by some. Opinion, informed or not, can really come back & bite us sometimes. I've had to swallow my words on many occasions. What makes a person is their willingness to accept they were poorly informed or just got it wrong.

egg-on-his-face.jpg

midfielder

from smh ... in part its the fault of the Shitty fans ...

And, lastly, there's Sydney FC. Arnold, like John Kosmina and Branko Culina before him, was never going to be given a fair crack of the whip from a small, but vocal, section of supporters. One or two defeats, and be sure they'd trigger a media campaign to get rid of him.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/a-league/sky-blues-try-to-save-face-after-long-courtship-of-arnold-fails-20120507-1y902.html#ixzz1uEZNcHcx

true believer

lets face it everybody wants a job on the coast.even for less money.
wether it's breakfast at terrigal or an early morning swim at mcmasters.
this is the place . the little team that could ,is the little team that can.

go you yellows

bikinigirl

from smh ... in part its the fault of the Shitty fans ...

And, lastly, there's Sydney FC. Arnold, like John Kosmina and Branko Culina before him, was never going to be given a fair crack of the whip from a small, but vocal, section of supporters. One or two defeats, and be sure they'd trigger a media campaign to get rid of him.

:piralaugh:

. does that small, but vocal, section of supporters work in the mainstream media?

promdi442

Twitter from Lawrie ten minutes ago. . . . .

My first day back in the CCM office tomorrow, catching up with Arnie to go through players for next years squad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred