• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Are these our new shirts

midfielder

keensy said:
if its simple people want, bring back this strip but replace white with our blue. They would also look classy
00000231-Photo.jpg

To me this is a better design than the others, aside from blue replacing white.

fedelta

Andy said:
taylor said:
Yeah I'd love to see hoops on the Mariners jersey but it probably won't happen for a long time.
It would be great to see every club with a different jersey in V4.

Both Jerseys look good Taylor.

However could you possibly do another version of the Boca one and make it predominately yellow with a blue strip?

mariners-boca2.jpg

mariners-argentina.jpg

Jimmy

Andy said:
This is an away jersey drawn up by the Sydney fans. Contains the Port of Sydney flag and looks great IMO.

AwayJerseyMockup.jpg

This shirt to me, just says "we want to be like melbourne."

Andy

taylor said:
Andy said:
taylor said:
Yeah I'd love to see hoops on the Mariners jersey but it probably won't happen for a long time.
It would be great to see every club with a different jersey in V4.

Both Jerseys look good Taylor.

However could you possibly do another version of the Boca one and make it predominately yellow with a blue strip?

mariners-boca2.jpg

mariners-argentina.jpg

Nice.

Hoops>>>>>>>>>>>>stripes IMO

Jesus

Jesus
Id prefer no hoops or stripes personally.
I like newer designs much more. I love our design this year, though wish other teams did not have it as well.

finally retired

dibo said:
skilbeck said:
A little bit more white on the away shirt would be good. Especially on the top of the sleeves and the side of the shorts
scottmac said:
Definitley need white on the away shirt

why?
I thought FFA had decreed that all clubs had to have an away strip that was predominantly white.....although why I have no idea...especially as there are few clashes in strips (Roar and Adelaide perhaps).....but I like the plain strips put forward.... :thumbup:

skilbeck

The only club that has put forward their own design is the tards and I reckon that represents them well. We should do something similar. Maybe a good simple design would be all yellow shirt with 2 or 3 Navy stripes down the side sort of like the Chelski away strip except proper yellow instead of council worker yellow and navy blue instead of black. As a matter of fact their home strip could pretty much be close to our away strip IMO just navy instead of royal blue and yellow instead of white. can anyone photoshop both these designs for me?

skilbeck

probably, but this thread is enjoyable none the less and might be taken into consideration the next time the club wants to change the jersey design and if and when we can have non-white away strips (hopefully when GCG come in, because if the want to be LAG, they need a white home strip)

Jesus

Jesus
Interestingly about the GCG. The titans dont have a long term lease. So, if The gcg do get one, it would make them primary tennants i would assume. Which would mean that the nrl would have to schedule their games around an a-league calander up there?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred