• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Are these our new shirts

RADINHO

Mariners:
ccm.jpg

A. true Churchy

B. i dont like

C. yes boca Good but yellow main blue secondary
i would not buy any of our jerseys maybe boca but aren't nike doing uniforms next season and wont they use there nike swoosh design?

kevrenor

Just back from watching NSWPL - Marconi Stallions 2 drew with West Sydney Berries 2

If Sydney FC played in a Sash they would be copying Marconi whose sky blue shirts had a dark blue sash tonight!

Part_Timer

is that the marconi stallions?? i watched them play a few times when i lived in greenfield park...awsome stadium

P

Pete

I've mentioned this before when jersey design came up:

Is it possible to incorporate the 'swirl'- like what appears on the CCM logo- into a jersey design? Opposing players staring at the jersey might get hypnotised! :eek:

Instead of stripes,sashes,bars or hoops, have a swirl. Pinstriped swirl of blue (have a border of white to break the yellow and blue) with a yellow background or reverse? I'm thinking that with the use of synthetic materials and manufacturing, there isn't a need to follow seams.

(Sorry, I'm not a whiz with imaging on the PC so I can't put up a  mock design of what I mean  :headbutt:)

I don't like the older styles presented here  :p, and many seem nothing more than a knockoff of some other well renowned club. FWIW I would hate the 'cross' design to appear on any jersey, and I played in 'quarters' (either in Aston Villa or West Ham colours) in my first season as a kid and thought it old fashioned back then! A lot of those designs would go well for a retro round, ala what Rugby League is doing at the moment, but not for a full season.

Paolo

Spud said:
Is it possible to incorporate the 'swirl'- like what appears on the CCM logo- into a jersey design? Opposing players staring at the jersey might get hypnotised! :eek:

Instead of stripes,sashes,bars or hoops, have a swirl. Pinstriped swirl of blue (have a border of white to break the yellow and blue) with a yellow background or reverse? I'm thinking that with the use of synthetic materials and manufacturing, there isn't a need to follow seams.
please please please no.

Simple designs = best

skilbeck

keensy said:
electro-kit.jpg

Not so much the away shirt....But that home shirt = classy.

You know it makes sense

A little bit more white on the away shirt would be good. Especially on the top of the sleeves and the side of the shorts

skilbeck

mariners4evachamps said:
scottmac said:
Definitley need white on the away shirt

na i think all the clubs should make a unique away shirt just like the turds.

i dont mean we should use white as the dominant color, i mean we should go with a bit of white since it is our third colour. We could have a third strip that is predominantly white though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred