• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Aloi$i now for Sydney FC

Paolo

dru said:
keensy said:
dru said:
Greenpoleffc said:
marinersman said:
That is a beautifully penned post, Greenpole.

Normal "Scum are c**ts" type posts will resume soon I promise
But we like this new Greenpole  :p
tbh i like the "scum are c**ts" greenpole better
Only because you understand all three words in those posts  ;)
touche....and becaue nothing more needs to be said, those three sum things up perfectly

Bear

Aloisi's Debut On Hold Again - 442

JOHN Aloisi is facing a longer injury lay-off than first thought and it is likely to be September before Sydney FC fans get to see their marquee star in action.

Initially the forward had only been expected to miss the first game of the new season against Melbourne Victory but that now appears an overly optimistic view.

Kosmina has vowed that Aloisi will only return when he is fit to do so and that he will not be rushed back to appease fans, sponsors, broadcasters or anyone else.

Aloisi worked out in the gym today while his colleagues were put through their paces by coach Kosmina at the Sydney Football Stadium.

Speaking after training at the SFS Kosmina said: Johnny will still be a while away.

I cant quite honestly see Johnny being available before September. Once he gets back on the track I want to see him get through at least two to three weeks of solid training, competitive training, apart from the conditioning work hes got to do as well.

Kosmina is not interested in getting Aloisi fit enough for a short burst of action. He wants him ready to cope with the long haul.

He said: From my perspective as a coach I want Johnny on the park for long periods of time. That doesnt mean 60 minutes, it means 90 minutes. Then 90 minutes the week after and the week after that.

I dont want to try and bring John back too quick because either the media expect it, the fans expect it, or the FFA wants it or the sponsors want it, I dont care about that. Its the best interests of the player.

Johnny will do the right amount of rehabilitation and he wont come back until we think hes ready.

He is going to need some time on the training paddock to start with to get some conditioning and some form and hes going to need matches as well.

He wont be forced back unless hes 100 per cent ready.

Tony Popovic's hamstring niggle has improved sufficiently to allow him to face Wellington Phoenix tomorrow but Brendan Santalab is still recovering from a quad tear.

American Mike Enfield is definitely sidelined until the end of September following a knee operation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL-oisi

jaypee

Bearinator said:
Aloi$i's Debut On Hold Again - 442

JOHN Aloi$i is facing a longer injury lay-off than first thought and it is likely to be September before Sydney FC fans get to see their marquee star in action.

Initially the forward had only been expected to miss the first game of the new season against Melbourne Victory but that now appears an overly optimistic view.

Kosmina has vowed that Aloi$i will only return when he is fit to do so and that he will not be rushed back to appease fans, sponsors, broadcasters or anyone else.

Aloi$i worked out in the gym today while his colleagues were put through their paces by coach Kosmina at the Sydney Football Stadium.

Speaking after training at the SFS Kosmina said: Johnny will still be a while away.

I cant quite honestly see Johnny being available before September. Once he gets back on the track I want to see him get through at least two to three weeks of solid training, competitive training, apart from the conditioning work hes got to do as well.

Kosmina is not interested in getting Aloi$i fit enough for a short burst of action. He wants him ready to cope with the long haul.

He said: From my perspective as a coach I want Johnny on the park for long periods of time. That doesnt mean 60 minutes, it means 90 minutes. Then 90 minutes the week after and the week after that.

I dont want to try and bring John back too quick because either the media expect it, the fans expect it, or the FFA wants it or the sponsors want it, I dont care about that. Its the best interests of the player.

Johnny will do the right amount of rehabilitation and he wont come back until we think hes ready.

He is going to need some time on the training paddock to start with to get some conditioning and some form and hes going to need matches as well.

He wont be forced back unless hes 100 per cent ready.

Tony Popovic's hamstring niggle has improved sufficiently to allow him to face Wellington Phoenix tomorrow but Brendan Santalab is still recovering from a quad tear.

American Mike Enfield is definitely sidelined until the end of September following a knee operation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL-oisi
$1.4Mill Crock..........

S

soccersensei

It's perfect for him,
...so much more time to go shopping and spend his 1.4mill with the wife...
...do shampoo ads...swan around Bondi...he even gets to work out at the gym for free...
All the important "BIG stuff" he had to leave CCM to go and do...
::)

serious14

Bearinator said:
Aloi$i's Debut On Hold Again - 442

16j10qw.gif

(yeah yeah, I know that's twice, but I needed to give it a workout  :p)

dru

soccersensei said:
It's perfect for him,
...do shampoo ads...swan around Bondi...he even gets to work out at the gym for free...

At least it's not us paying the $1.4mil for these activities. 

Arabmariner

Initially I thought they'd be lucky to get 10 games out of him.

Might review that to about 5 or 6!

The "one knee" song may not even get an airing in '08 at all!

Teddy Bear

I wonder how much pressure Kossie & Aloi$i will be under to return quickly if they start off on a losing streak.

S

soccersensei

dru said:
soccersensei said:
It's perfect for him,

At least it's not us paying the $1.4mil for these activities. 

Indeed  :vhappy:

clarence

Not having much luck with their marquees in recent times, are they? :tv: :-*
Juninho last year was a crock, and now Aloi$i is likey to miss matches til September. That's what? All the Pre Season trials and PSC, as well as 3 A-League Rounds? He'll have to wear a name plate on the front of his shirt when he does get to play with them, half his team won't know him!

S

soccersensei

I think his "injury problems and international absentees" will buy him a fair bit of time...
And it looks like they really have all swallowed his I am God act...

RADINHO

Greenpoleffc said:
Agree, Kossie 1st manager this season to get the punt IMHO

lol new name for Bling FC

Sack 'em FC that means there next manager will be there 5th Manager.

dru

RADINHO said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Hardly a new moniker for the bling, was used pretty extensively last season after they got rid of Cullina and even before that was getting a run from memory.

mariners4ever

RADINHO said:
Flash said:
LOL Sydney FC have apparently all their strikers out for Round 1 except for one debutant.

Whos that Chris Payne?

some 17 year old from umina

RADINHO said:
Greenpoleffc said:

already been done
if he does will be interesting to see who would take over
maybe arnold after finally being sacked once the olympics is done

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member