• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Aloi$i now for Sydney FC

RADINHO

i heard Aloi$i left us for sydney FC on sbs and rumored that he signed for 3 years with a contract of $1 000 000 anyway you tell me.

UPDATE:
Aloi$i is being paid 1.4 million dollars per season for the next 2 seasons which is 28000 per week !

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/aloisi-touted-as-sydneys-latest-marquee-star-107406/

"TWG understands that Socceroos striker John Aloisi will be Sydney FC's marquee player for the 2008/09 campaign, bringing to an end his successful spell with reigning Premiers Central Coast Mariners.

After an acrimonious end to the third season of the A-League in last Sundays Grand Final 1-0 defeat to Newcastle Jets, the 32-year-old is poised to sign a deal with Sydney to continue his illustrious career on home soil.

Neither Sydney FC nor the Mariners were available to comment on Friday evening.

Aloisi would form a potent strike force at the Sydney Football Stadium along with Alex Brosque and Olyroos acquisition Mark Bridge - from Newcastle Jets - although his capture would surely spell the end of Juninho's time in the harbour city.

The Brazilian World Cup winning playmaker endured an arduous first season in the A-League with a raft of injuries affecting his performances - but he was still voted the eighth best player in the competition by his peers.

Aloisi was linked to Sydney FC last year but negotiations broke down in May before he was snapped up in October by the Mariners after having spent the past 15 years playing abroad.

Meanwhile, Sydney FC have agreed to loan four players to NSW Premier League clubs during the A-League off-season.

Adam Biddle and goalkeeper Ivan Necevski will link up with Blacktown City, Ben Vidaic with Sydney United while Penrith will be home to teenage left-back Nick Tsattalios.

Its a good opportunity for the players to get some game time and it is also a good opportunity for teams in the local league (NSW Telechoice Premier League) to get a bit of a boost, Sydney FC coach John Kosmina said.

The quartet will return to Sydney FC for pre-season training on April 26."

T

thanman

Dont really care.
Although. He's attempts for penalties might actually be hear this time around if he's in Sydney's gear...
Watch out guys.

brett

Hmmm.

IF TRUE, makes you wonder about all he said when he got here about choosing the right club with the right ethos and all that sort of thing.

Without knowing the full story however, it's hard to make judgements.

Maybe he just wants the refs on his side?

we dont need him, what with nikky mrdja coming back to full fitness.
lets just hope he can last the distance this year and net some goals :)

Mariner Girl

Don't you think we are jumping the gun - it is still a rumour after all.
Also if he scored in the GF, he would have been a hello. So why dump on him? Fickle if you ask me  :naughty:

loyalist

Mariner Girl said:
Don't you think we are jumping the gun - it is still a rumour after all.
Also if he scored in the GF, he would have been a hello. So why dump on him? Fickle if you ask me  :naughty:
because he is probaly leaving us for one of our biggest rivals

Marinerchick

but still i totally agree with marinergirl

something like this comes up (and we dont even know if its true) and everybody is pointing knives
wht would happen if he did stay would you still be saying this????

marinerchik said:
but still i totally agree with marinergirl

something like this comes up (and we dont even know if its true) and everybody is pointing knives
wht would happen if he did stay would you still be saying this????

Maybe not with the same vigour but I must admit it has been difficult not to wince at recent games watching good chances be scuffed off the side of his boots, not to mention a couple of free headers that have not been put on target.

They can have him...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred