• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Aloi$i now for Sydney FC

FFC Mariner

Nope - we are football supporters.

We will be here when all of the current players are long gone. Supporters are the clubs soul.

If a player stays = validates us, he is our hero.

If a player dumps us for our rivals = money grubbing wanker who was never that good anyway.

Exceptions are heroes who leave on good terms (Sully,Gumps,Tommy P)

RADINHO

LOL when ever he gets the ball we will boo or do wat people did to david seaman when the match fixing scandals where around and hold up money

Jesus

Jesus
brett said:
Hmmm.

IF TRUE, makes you wonder about all he said when he got here about choosing the right club with the right ethos and all that sort of thing.

Without knowing the full story however, it's hard to make judgements.

Maybe he just wants the refs on his side?

If he was playing at any other club he would have scored about 20 goals with fouls and penalties going his way

cruiser

dimmock. said:
if he does go to syd, that is the biggest slap in the face to central coast
I agree. I'm really pissed off with him. I hope his current goal drought continues.

With our current trend, he will stuff his knee up pre season and miss most the year. But if he doesn't, watch out A-League, the Sydney boys will be on fire!

Aloisi ---- Bridge ---- Brosque

Every team in the A-League would love a forward line up like that you must admit, looks good on paper even if they don't score :eek:verhead:

promdi442

IF Aloisi has gone then it will be up to Lawrie to find another striker I hope that he finds one that has some pace coz the future will reward the players who have the acceleration and speed to burn.

it will give some variation because i think with both sasho and aloisi they are too similar because of their lack of mobility. AND SIMON is not the answer although he does have speed that is about all. He is not a 1st choice striker.

Tez

dimmock. said:
if he does go to syd, that is the biggest slap in the face to central coast
This is so true! but i will wait too see if its true, im a supporter of the team and im not going to pay him out before he actually leaves the club.. IF HE LEAVES.

Sym

What penalty for Australia ??

That's pretty much My thoughts at the moment I'm not happy at all

(Of course I remember the penalty calm down)

blastbum

From what I heard, he was really, really happy living on the Central Coast. He bought a house close to Terrigal Beach and his kids are settled down in a private school. I just think he's playing the game and trying to get the Mariners to come back to the party and to match what SFC is offering.

midfielder

I think its time maybe the auditors are called in Bridge, Simon Cos & Aloisi, how are they still under the salary cap, maybe some of those ghost clearners at Westfield Shopping Centres are on very good money.
:mad: :mad:

I've heard this rumour pick up steam over the past few days, and I believe it is pretty close to sealed. This will hurt, but it is his loss. I'm confident with Lyall & Peter Turnbull we'll find a suitable replacement.

Heard rumours about a Mexican striker we are trialling. Anyone have any information about this??

Ted

Ahh well shit happens and usually for a good reason. If he wishes to leave and try his luck in in blue, then let him go, we are better off without him anyway. To be honest I think he missed way too many easy shots in his short time with the Mariners. I'd prefer a relatively unknown shooter with half the price tag (who has a dynamite boot and club commitment) than a fly by night striker that missed easy opportunites on a regular basis anyway.

serious14

One of the worst kept secret of the last couple of weeks.......

A real shame that he's turned out to be a money grubbing twat after all.  Ah well - think what we can now get with the money we've saved.  And yes, I know the marquee money is outside the cap, but whatever.  I'd rather 3 or 4 gun youngsters than one striker who isn't getting any younger.

Omni

After all the crap Sydney's board said about him when he signed for CCM?

Sydney fan: I wouldn't want Brosque! And not Bridge for the price you boys are paying him.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

But we can't use the money we're saving on him on anybody else within the cap, so we don't really gain anything.

It does now mean that we're down to one striker, which is a massive problem.

MarinaTed is right - he missed way too many chances for the gun striker he's supposed to be.  It's not going to be a massive loss, I don't think - but it does mean that a new striker or two needs to be found, and urgently. 

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred