• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM round 20 CCM vs ownerless bogan scum away

Archie

What are they even protesting now?
I assume you are talking about the RBB. From my knowledge they had a tifo which was apparently not been made aware of the police and security and when they went into the members area to set it up, police got to them, RBB got agitated and got physical and verbal with them "allegedly" and a lot of people were either arrested or kicked out of the stadium. The thing with Brisbane was mainly their youth group who were pushing and shoving each other in their march to the stadium which you could hear the police say in the video "this is not safe behaviour with children and families around". Anyway, who cares, Yellow Army had a great march and the travelling away support was superb as always in Newy.

FFC Mariner

I assume you are talking about the RBB. From my knowledge they had a tifo which was apparently not been made aware of the police and security and when they went into the members area to set it up, police got to them, RBB got agitated and got physical and verbal with them "allegedly" and a lot of people were either arrested or kicked out of the stadium. The thing with Brisbane was mainly their youth group who were pushing and shoving each other in their march to the stadium which you could hear the police say in the video "this is not safe behaviour with children and families around". Anyway, who cares, Yellow Army had a great march and the travelling away support was superb as always in Newy.
So. Don't be a dick? Solid strategy

Michael

yes i believe this is especially true with playing nizzy 10
also possibly some rest time for nizzy could happen with trying doka at 10 :eek:
Doka at 10 wouldn’t be the absolute worst idea in the world right now with his confidence (theoretically) Would need a solid week working the tactical side and I’d wanna see how he goes dealing with multiple players in tight situations, but he has the vision, touch, passing and subtle bits of skill and can win a cheeky free kick. His composure has improved out of sight with his current run of form too. Guys killing it atm.

Wombat

Doka at 10 wouldn’t be the absolute worst idea in the world right now with his confidence (theoretically) Would need a solid week working the tactical side and I’d wanna see how he goes dealing with multiple players in tight situations, but he has the vision, touch, passing and subtle bits of skill and can win a cheeky free kick. His composure has improved out of sight with his current run of form too. Guys killing it atm.
Yeah Doka at 10 is funny. First touch like me.

Rising Sun

If Nizzy needs a rest then Balard to 10 now that Steely is back. When Steely runs out of gas then Maxi drops back and Di Pizio or Brandtman comes on or even play two 9s Alou alongside Ed.

I think Harry is ready to go to the next level and if Nizzy does go then I would be looking at Maxi for 10 next season and Tappy and Harry in the deeper roles

Wombat

If Nizzy needs a rest then Balard to 10 now that Steely is back. When Steely runs out of gas then Maxi drops back and Di Pizio or Brandtman comes on or even play two 9s Alou alongside Ed.

I think Harry is ready to go to the next level and if Nizzy does go then I would be looking at Maxi for 10 next season and Tappy and Harry in the deeper roles
What makes you think Harry is ready to go to the next level and what does that mean? He is still hot and cold in my eyes but he is defo A League material, he just has a bit to learn.

Rising Sun

What makes you think Harry is ready to go to the next level and what does that mean? He is still hot and cold in my eyes but he is defo A League material, he just has a bit to learn.
Watching him through the academy, he was of the same quality as Maxi and Tappy despite being a couple of years younger. I believe Monty rated him highly - he preferred him to Tappy in the NPL2 double winning team of 2021.

I believe he struggled to get full fitness after getting covid and seems to have picked up knocks at inopportune times which has held him back

He mainly needs minutes at the top level to get him fully up to ALM level. The cameos he has had this season he looks like he is ready for it. Probably more a case of "showing what he is capable of" rather than "going to the next level"

true believer

it's nice to have options

Archie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred