• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Round 1 vs Adelaide

style_cafe

Losing Goodwin is huge for Adelaide. I'm tipping them for their worst season in a long time and the way they rolled over for WSW in the cup was disgraceful. Might start ok but will fall apart if they go behind.
Moving Goodwin on was a smart move looking at his last 2 Socceroo performances... :popcorn:

Michael

Pretty confident heading into tomorrow night. They’ve lost some senior players and only signed one new player. The pommy Ryan Tunnicliffe, a ball winning mid type.
They’ve got good youth but even with all our departures, our new boys and youth are better in every area. I’d like to see DWH start again and maybe theo instead of Wilson.

Stuartmcateer

The starting line up will interest me. MJ has come into the squad with fresh eyes. Any non standard selection will mean that player has impressed in training. Conversely, any non selection will mean that has done the opposite.
It will be interesting to see his approach to the first few weeks in regards to team selection, especially the short gaps between Bali/macarthur and Bali/roar (plus the impact of travel to Perth and bali).

Does he pick and stick to try and get momentum or does he rotate players to manage the workloads?

turbo

Can see DWH getting a start here - better hold up play than Kuol and has been far more impressive in preseason I think
Kuol's style and attributes lend themselves to punishing a tiring backline too. I think where we are right now and Alou rebuilding confidence a series of successful 30 min stints off the bench will do more than hit and miss starts.

Ben10

GK - Vukovic
LB - Faz
RB - Doka
CB - Kaltak
CB - Paull
LM - Theo
RM - Torres
CM - Balard
CM - Nisbet
ST - Tulio
ST - Koul
I like this, I could also get around a front two of Kuol and DWH, with Tulio out to LM and Theo back on the bench. Kuol and DWH have such different games, I think they could really compliment one another up top rather than compete for the same spot

Tevor

It will be interesting to see his approach to the first few weeks in regards to team selection, especially the short gaps between Bali/macarthur and Bali/roar (plus the impact of travel to Perth and bali).

Does he pick and stick to try and get momentum or does he rotate players to manage the workloads?
I think he will rotate and to be honest the AFC games are pretty weak opposition so expect more younger/inexperienced players to be playing these games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred