• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM R15 vs Divers Utd

marinermick

We definitely haven’t, but we have begun to. Absolutely no reason why we cannot win the premiership and the GF. Been saying it for a few weeks now, the league is wide open and I see us beating everyone.
Tuesday will be very hard purely because of the travel and short turn around. And why the f**k is Tuesday KO 2pm?

4pm kickoff in NZ. Public holiday there. Can only assume when the draw was made they didn’t expect this to be a top of the table clash.

Corsair

425540496_10161132847411684_1606591199383990334_n.jpg
This photo made me think of mad Max for some reason!

1000012077.jpg

Melange

The colonialists were scared of being eaten and had to negotiate. If our Australian indigenous population were cannibals and a war like race they would have a treaty by now as well.
I'm just listening to a podcast about it and it seems a lot more complicated.

Michael

4pm kickoff in NZ. Public holiday there. Can only assume when the draw was made they didn’t expect this to be a top of the table clash.
Public holiday kind of makes sense for them, still a stitch up for us but I’m sure the boys won’t complain. Solid recovery today before flying out, they’ll probably have one tactical field session and plenty of analysis. Not having to go extremely hard in the 2nd half last night may help a little.

Tevor

Public holiday kind of makes sense for them, still a stitch up for us but I’m sure the boys won’t complain. Solid recovery today before flying out, they’ll probably have one tactical field session and plenty of analysis. Not having to go extremely hard in the 2nd half last night may help a little.
The Nix played in a very hot and humid game in Brisvagas so they will not be fully ready either. I’m more pissed this is our second away game to them.

Ironbark

Ye, 2pm means I'm going to have to watch the replay at about 8:30 that night

Tevor

Good win away in hot conditions but I’m also conscious that the defending was very poor and gave us so much time and room. Will not have that against the Nix.

On Irankunda, watched an all access last season on Goodwin. Not only is he a good player but also he was mentoring the lad. It’s no surprise his drop in form and mental fragility has increased since Goodwin left. I think he would be shooting the lights out with a club like us that seems so much more supportive of youngsters. Garang had similar media attention and also players trying to knock him down a peg but he pulled through. Irankunda looks like the loneliest player in the league at the moment. Maybe going to Germany is exactly what he needs where he will just be another hopeful kid for a while.

Couldn’t get over Mauk, came on and constantly whinged and carried on for the 30 odd minutes. The league does not need players like him in it and we were better for him being over seas. No wonder he couldn’t find a new contract in Japan of Korea. I think the ISL would be perfect for him.

I was impressed with Edmo’s 80 minutes and when he gels with the team looks like he will be very handy. We will need his smarts to break down the Nix as they have a pretty good defence this season.

What I do like is the Gaffa and players are still saying we have a lot of room for improvement. I don’t think we have peaked too early, the Nix peaked in round 1. What I see is two teams in a good space, Victory are a typical Popa project playing boring football but stingy, something like 8 draws this season. Up there with United’s Championship season for boring football. It’s a three horse race at the moment and will be interesting to see how it develops over the next 4 to 6 rounds and who takes it by the throat.

Coastalraider

That's how I read the play too. Nearly every player appears to know their role and they play like an older squad. Can only put this down to Jacko and the coaches educating the team really well
We have a situational awareness and structural flexibility that we never had under Monty. To be fair it’s seriously impressive at this level that the squad has adopted to such complexities in the timeframe they have.

priorpeter

We got admonished by an older lady security guard for swearing and she called in the cavalry, she was worried the 15 of us would cause a riot. The rest of the night was filled with gollys, oh my days and gee whizzes. ?
“Fffffffffffffffinish it!!!”

*Torres promptly obliges and sends one into the top corner*

“Well then… this not swearing thing is paying off!”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred