• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM R11 CCM V Drive bys and stalkers

priorpeter

Steeley will be a few weeks. Brad Tapp a more than capable replacement as shown on Sunday.

Feel for windy, absolutely deserves a shot. Looking forward to seeing where he ends up this window - has half a dozen offers from NPL clubs but he’s better than that and I’m fully expecting to see him at another AL club by the end of January (sadly).

Big Dog

Steeley will be a few weeks. Brad Tapp a more than capable replacement as shown on Sunday.

Feel for windy, absolutely deserves a shot. Looking forward to seeing where he ends up this window - has half a dozen offers from NPL clubs but he’s better than that and I’m fully expecting to see him at another AL club by the end of January (sadly).
Agreed. A few have been released in the last month. Tough gig professional football

turbo

Agreed. A few have been released in the last month. Tough gig professional football
It'll only get tougher with the increased focus on selling. If you cant push from squaddie to at least regular sub within a few years someone else will get the spot. He could feel hard done by and it wouldnt be unreasonable but for whatever reason multiple managers dont seem to have seen the path forward for him.

Big Dog

It'll only get tougher with the increased focus on selling. If you cant push from squaddie to at least regular sub within a few years someone else will get the spot. He could feel hard done by and it wouldnt be unreasonable but for whatever reason multiple managers dont seem to have seen the path forward for him.
Not specifically related to Windust but the general process is to give a player with potential some room to prove himself. If he can't force a place then he is released to free up a place for someone younger. It's also about giving the released player opportunity to prove themselves somewhere else as opposed to not playing because there are squad players in front of you. Cruel to be kind comes to mind.

Omni

Not specifically related to Windust but the general process is to give a player with potential some room to prove himself. If he can't force a place then he is released to free up a place for someone younger. It's also about giving the released player opportunity to prove themselves somewhere else as opposed to not playing because there are squad players in front of you. Cruel to be kind comes to mind.
This is exactly what a former manager (Tim
Hankison, RIP) said. You’ve got to think of everyone as a person first and an asset second. You do not only what is right by the club but by the person

Avoca

I'm looking forward to seeing Alou up against Marcelo. Alou's just starting to show his combativeness again, he's playing with his old instinct and he's always seemed to have a quiet point to prove when he's playing against aggressive defenders who try to intimidate
Marcelo openly stirs the pot. He gave Cummings grief last season on All Access, saying how Jason would be smashed in the ribs. I’m hoping Alou stands up to Marcelo.

Coastalraider

Marcelo openly stirs the pot. He gave Cummings grief last season on All Access, saying how Jason would be smashed in the ribs. I’m hoping Alou stands up to Marcelo.
I’m hoping Tulio gets involved. Exactly the type of player that would wind Marcelo into a red, and Tulio has no concern with yellows right?!

Stuartmcateer

Yeah, I don’t get it. I don’t think he deserves to sit behind Paull.

Rumour has it he’s another one off to the jets ?
I have heard on the grapevine that Glassock has finished up in Malaysia and is looking for a gig around the traps.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred