• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM R11 CCM V Drive bys and stalkers

true believer

I went to Commbank Stadium last year with a friend for our 0-3 win against WSW. We did not bother to sit near the bay that was on the ticket let alone the seat.
thats not the point . the issue is i cant get the seats i want .
so its not a given i may sit where i want !

Stuartmcateer

I’m not sure they have outlets anymore. Most only operate on events days.

Maybe at the theatres in metro areas?

CCL and the stadium had them ages ago.

Ticketek website shows agencies only at panthers, Albury, Goulburn and orange.

FFC Mariner

Ticketing seems a very Australian gripe given that the sellers use numbering (they have to) but the ground area is GA (1st in best dressed)
In other countries you tend not to have GA unless it's standing.
It's GA, there may be a secco checking that you are in the right bay but that's about it
The issue here is that you want reserved seating in a GA bay. Maybe go reserved?

true believer

Ticketing seems a very Australian gripe given that the sellers use numbering (they have to) but the ground area is GA (1st in best dressed)
In other countries you tend not to have GA unless it's standing.
It's GA, there may be a secco checking that you are in the right bay but that's about it
The issue here is that you want reserved seating in a GA bay. Maybe go reserved?
so why the f**k is it issuing seating numbers ????
it's not GA or it would say GA

Big Al

Have we really gotten to 2 pages and spoken about nothing but ticket stuff?

Game talk please, go ?
It would be great to watch Tulio last game from a good seat. Sorry couldn’t help myself

Wanderers started fast but didn’t do much after that. Seem to be fairly young and the striker and Macelo seem to be the main players. Have to keep the defence compact because they can cause trouble

turbo

Wanderers started fast but didn’t do much after that. Seem to be fairly young and the striker and Macelo seem to be the main players. Have to keep the defence compact because they can cause trouble
I wouldnt underestimate them. They had some CB issues with injury but are getting back to a good place and settling more on their best lineup with Borello out. Thomas was out last game and the backup keeper wasnt really tested so that may be an opportunity for us.

FFC Mariner

I wouldnt underestimate them. They had some CB issues with injury but are getting back to a good place and settling more on their best lineup with Borello out. Thomas was out last game and the backup keeper wasnt really tested so that may be an opportunity for us.
We will do them - hopefully a few will travel. The bus situation doesnt help (alcohol free).
Tulio with a late winner and scenes all round.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred