• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

Ozhammer

Absolute epic scenes at Our Paradise tonight and something none of us will ever forget for the rest of our years on this mortal coil.

I never once doubted that this team could and would win tonight and was as calm as I have ever been at one of our GF’s, as I have had a sense of inevitability or destiny for a little while now and the boys delivered in spades.

Was it pretty? Definitely not but was it deserved? Absofknlutely!

We are living in a special moment in time and we all need to Soak up every single moment.

So proud of this team and this club and being able to be part of the pre-game pitch activity was just the icing on top of a big, beautiful, delicious cake.

COYY 💛💙

JackMariner

Cmon boys , jam it up the Mexican stnuc
Love it and be careful a dyslexic person might be able to interpret that. Hey what a game, what a team and what a night. Got bay 39 tickets and took the lovely wife (punching above my weight marrying her) who ordinarily doesn't give 2 hoots about the game, she has now been converted, and in a big way. A future member thank you you magnificent team this is an absolute dream come true. One thing Melbourne Defeats motley crew of ratbag supporters did their usual crap, letting of flares in the stadium, it seems every team POOPAVICH coaches has an element of excrement for grey matter in their supporters. Also Champion Hoodies and T-Shirt both the same price have gone on pre-order just got mine ordered now.

Last edited:

Emeriners

Quelle équipe... Pas de mots... La meilleure saison de notre histoire, nous avons tellement de chance d'avoir ces gars-là! Si je devais choisir mes 3 meilleurs joueurs de la saison, je choisirais Doka, Di Pizio et Kaltak mais ils le méritent tous !

Attachments

• 20240525_171129.jpg
    20240525_171129.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 11

Emeriners

Quelle équipe... Pas de mots... La meilleure saison de notre histoire, nous avons tellement de chance d'avoir ces gars-là! Si je devais choisir mes 3 meilleurs joueurs de la saison, je choisirais Doka, Di Pizio et Kaltak mais ils le méritent tous !
I cant just take 3 because what a season from Vuko too, his expérience was so crucial.

Meerkat

We did not register a shot on goal until the 91st minute and won 3-1.

I thought we were dead in the water and Edmo saved us from what was looking like an absolute fizzer of a GF loss. He, Ronnie and Migzy were bloody awesome and Dan Hall, Kaltak and Vuka brilliant as all season.

No words. Just absolute pure elation. What a night!!!!

greenlig

I’m in Monaco, ironing a shirt well above my pay grade so I don’t stand out like a sore thumb, Edmo scores and I lose it. My business partner who never follows football except (but we’re always in a hotel room when the Mariners play a big game??) loses it as well, we’re jumping around like idiots. I f**king forgot about the iron and ruined the shirt. Who gives a shit!!

What a horrible 90mins. What a wonderful day. You’d have to feel like an idiot supporting anyone else. COYY

Ben10

That was just surreal. Brian & Dan were immense. Dan's tackle in extra time, my word, as good as a goal.

Been following the club since I was 12, I'm 29 now. Haven't lived on the Coast for quite a few years due to work, travel, etc. but to be back at the stadium, sharing that victory with my Dad, was really special. A night I won't forget, how bloody good, COYY

dlanod

We did not register a shot on goal until the 91st minute and won 3-1.

I thought we were dead in the water and Edmo saved us from what was looking like an absolute fizzer of a GF loss. He, Ronnie and Migzy were bloody awesome and Dan Hall, Kaltak and Vuka brilliant as all season.

No words. Just absolute pure elation. What a night!!!!
We only had three shots on goal but by god we made them count!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred