• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
3 shots on goal all night ...AND THEY ALL WENT IN !...get that up ya Popavich, ya wank sack, by the way , we can see your bald spot from the fkn moon,
we played like we just got back from Mars , but that matters not a jot , cause we got the f**king chocolates , not even gonna bother with a MoM , after the k's we done this season , they all get votes for mine...now go have a bacon and egg roll and a coffee Coasties ...cause you probably fkn need it

Michael

What a f**king night
Partner almost had to drag me out of the Gosford celebrations, home at 1:30 and watched the entire replay lol
I am incredibly f**king ill right now, I can’t talk, but dear god is it worth it.
The 90minutes was a total chess match, I kept telling those around me “our boys always find a way, have faith” (was losing faith myself)

BIG f**kING EDDY, what a night for the lad. Migs, the golden boy. All of the boys that played put in an almighty shift.
I have been at every CCM game when we’ve nearly sold out the stadium but I have never felt the stands actually move, that was spine tingling stuff.

JackMariner

Apparently they also slashed all 4 of max’s tyres.
I would assume now that plastic cups will be provided without cans thanks to Shitovich's hooligans (with kangaroos running around in the top paddock, a few sandwiches short of a picnic and the no obvious intelligence than that of a SLUG) pelting our guys with cans. I know our lads taunted the Paleolithic Neanderthals and obviously provoked them as they would do the same to us but Melb Deafeat supporters history is peppered with uncouth, unruly behaviour. Just a thought we can't even get food through security yet these unintelligible bunch of rat's ballsacks get flares through. Probably bring them in like drug mules up their arses and thoroughly enjoying the experience whilst doing so.

JackMariner

What an amazing night, first last year and now this, what could be better. The only downside for me was the half time awards, what a let down, no half time entertainment, how amateurish, this at the APL not ouŕ club. What a team 💛💙
As entertaining as watching paint dry.

Stuartmcateer

That was an adequate evenings entertainment.

Someone finally played a pass up the channel for edmo and boom.. cold celebration in front of the victory bays as well.

MoM for me was Danny for his "injury" that allowed doka to get the blood sorted and be able to return so we didn't play a man short. Leadership.

MrCelery

That was an adequate evenings entertainment.

Someone finally played a pass up the channel for edmo and boom.. cold celebration in front of the victory bays as well.

MoM for me was Danny for his "injury" that allowed doka to get the blood sorted and be able to return so we didn't play a man short. Leadership.

Classic Vucko tactic! Worked a treat.

Tevor

I’ll admit I was worried how Gossy would go hosting a GF but boy it was incredible. Well done to the coast. Truely a great experience I’m glad I experienced.

Will watch the replay today, it’s what I love about GF’s they are never the same experience. This one so different to last year but so good to beat another Melbourne team.

Popavic being asked in the post match presser what it’s like to lose 5 GF’s is worth a watch.

Stuartmcateer

He didn’t want to send anyone which I’m ok with, Da Silva could have had 4 yellows but who cares he is a runner up!!!!
He's a bit of a beast. Impressive display to be cut open like that and then win every header for the next 90 minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred