• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

LFCMariners

A couple of years ago I put a hypothetical forward with an old friend who supports the Roar about ideal GF scenarios…

I said I’d love to thrash Brisbane in a GF (revenge), be down 3-0 at H/T against the Jest and then do an LFC 2005 Istanbul-style second half fight back and win in ET or penalties just to enjoy seeing them get carried away and then shit themselves as the game wore on. Do them slowly…

BUT-

I also said I would love to do a Man United ‘99 UCL Final style last-minute comeback to WSW OR Australia’s Shame. Because f**k them and ripping their hearts out like that would be glorious…

Tonight that dream more or less came true and in the last minutes of regular time I was standing there in Bay 16 thinking “Well, if my fantasy was going to come true, it would have to get to this stage where it looks like we’re going to lose to them in the GF and it’s over, so….”

And now I am sitting here at Drifters after that game and the pitch invasion and a record crowd and giving their fans the bird at F/T.

WTF is this? I will write more later but I am kind of worried about going to sleep and then waking up and this was just a fever dream…

*EDIT*
Reading this back eating breakfast before I head to Erina Fair. It wasn't a fever dream.

Last edited:

Wombat

We were horrible in the 90 mins. Ronnie and Big Ed saved our arse. Once we equalised we were never going to lose.....we finally had a go and reaped our reward.
The pitch invasion was beautiful....my Grandaughter was absolutely gutted that her mum wouldn't let her go down with Poppy to celebrate.
20 mins from full time my Grandaughter came back to her mum for a hug and started crying......."I dont want us to lose" she wailed. I told her i think we will score to make it 1.1 and if we do we will defo win from there. She stopped crying once it started to unfold.

Dan Hall was my MOM.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred