• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

Wombat

Thanks for the advice Big Al. This interstater was planning on heading to the Hotel Gosford or Railway depending on which has the better beers/setup at about 3.30, join in on the march and eat at a food truck at the ground. Back to one of those pubs after the game, unless there's some live music playing elsewhere. Staying at St Clare but will uber it to and from where we're staying. Can't wait, flying out 9am tomorrow and staying for hopefully more celebrations on Sunday returning on Monday.
$5 Schooners in the Drifters Wharf. Mariners after party. Also a DJ and afterparty at Rooftop bar in Leagues club. Starts 10pm.

Last edited:

Big Al

Thanks for the advice Big Al. This interstater was planning on heading to the Hotel Gosford or Railway depending on which has the better beers/setup at about 3.30, join in on the march and eat at a food truck at the ground. Back to one of those pubs after the game, unless there's some live music playing elsewhere. Staying at St Clare but will uber it to and from where we're staying. Can't wait, flying out 9am tomorrow and staying for hopefully more celebrations on Sunday returning on Monday.
hotel Gosford is a bit more up market. Railway with @VonBowellski in the window in the pub bit is a good option. You can order food and eat in the bar downstairs with a few locals watching the dishlickers. I recommend the Argentinian roll. Pretty good but be careful with the sauce as possible dripping issues. Can’t go wrong with either but if you like beers try bay road as a lot of the regulars on here like it and it’s more a beer persons place from what I gather. All try them all just don’t get to excited and miss the game. Post game if we win any of the places close will be good

Wedgie

hotel Gosford is a bit more up market. Railway with @VonBowellski in the window in the pub bit is a good option. You can order food and eat in the bar downstairs with a few locals watching the dishlickers. I recommend the Argentinian roll. Pretty good but be careful with the sauce as possible dripping issues. Can’t go wrong with either but if you like beers try bay road as a lot of the regulars on here like it and it’s more a beer persons place from what I gather. All try them all just don’t get to excited and miss the game. Post game if we win any of the places close will be good
Cheers for the info and you've definitely read me well, yep I'm a beer man!
Railway sounds more my style than the Gosford but might do a mini pub crawl and end up at Kibble Pk just after 6 after trying 2 or 3.
Might try the wharf after the game or maybe somehwere down at Woy Woy, depends how much energy I have, at least I don't have red eye tomorrow, its a 9am flight.
Don't go back till Monday so will defintely try any I miss on the Saturday on the Sunday.

Kilsin

Just a warning mate. RSL is a brand new building rebuild and well they have struggled for quality and time. They have had services running 90mins late. A lot of that being because it’s new and exciting and everyone wants to try it. That’s dying off now as reviews have been terrible due to new opening frustrations.

I don’t say it to scare you off as i haven’t eaten there yet as got the warning about time and left.

But you absolutely won’t get a feed anywhere else in Gosford now unless you prepared for the food trucks at the live site which will be busy too but maybe an option if you want to be in the centre of the action.

Just a warning to order as soon as you can at the RSL and if time is a problem be prepared to ditch them because they don’t have a good rep for time management on food. Others may say different or it’s settled down now. They been open for about 2 months. Just my experience.

But I would suggest food trucks and atmosphere. Although RSL probably be pretty busy with fans too so will have an atmosphere too.

Another hint for those that want the leagues club that aren’t locals. Get in as early as you can and buy a membership or they have yellow wristbands so you can re enter later. Usually give them out later but just ask for one. And members don’t waste your time in the line you can just walk in and flash membership
The food was great at Gossy RSL, the best I've had in a while, but we got in early on Mother's Day and still waited in a 30-minute queue to order and then 30 minutes for the food. When we finished, the queue looked huge and around a 60+ minute wait time to order. So, getting in early is best if anyone wants to eat there.

Big Al

The food was great at Gossy RSL, the best I've had in a while, but we got in early on Mother's Day and still waited in a 30-minute queue to order and then 30 minutes for the food. When we finished, the queue looked huge and around a 60+ minute wait time to order. So, getting in early is best if anyone wants to eat there.
Good to know Ive heard bad things with massive waits. Food mix ups and poor food including Mother’s Day but good to hear otherwise from and someone else. It might have settled down a bit as they settle as well.

I have been in for a drink and it looks pretty good.

Hopefully plenty of Fans have a great time and feed.

Archie

Statement from YA:
Who's up for some Gossy Good Times?

Just over 24 hours until we take on Melbourne Victory in our first true home Grand Final.
We deserved one 16 years ago, but it was denied. Let's show the league what they missed out on all those years ago.

Bay 16 is the dedicated active bay, but we're calling on all of the stands, especially 15 and 17, to join in on the chants whenever you can.
We've packed the stands, now let's make it count.

We need every one of you to lend your voice, bring your flags and banners, get some streamers and anything of colour.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred