• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

Wombat

A history making night for Football in this country.
For all those fortunate enough to be going, be loud for 90mins (hopefully no ET) and let's secure the toilet seat, and a historic treble for CCMFC.
COYY
:overheadl:
My wife just said....are you going to be embarrassing this evening Jim? LOL, little bit nieve luv....I already told Frank from Euro Cafe i was coming on the pitch to give him a hug if we win. (He looked worried last time i did that.) He is one of the blokes that sit on the Bunnings chairs and carry the stretcher out once every 4 years.
Last GF i startled the players by banging on the roof of the dugout after Goal 5 (thankfully my son talked me out of doing a dance on said roof) and sprayed the subs with Bourbon and coke after the 6th goal.

Now i'm a year older and therefore much calmer....lol.

FIRE UP! COYY

Last edited:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Overheard Vuck fans on the plane talking about buying balaclavas and who was bringing the flares up, rest assured they’ve got it all sorted.
I went to south Melbourne vs preston lions Australia Cup during the week. Half a dozen flares were ripped including 2 thrown at an injured player. From all reports they were Melbourne Victory fans infiltrating SMFC. One was recognised as on of the pitch invaders.

f**kwits gonna f**kwit. At least flying up means there should be fewer flares.

pjennings

Again - I'm not fussed by flares either way - but they are illegal. What it says to me though is that those thinking it is essential part of the atmosphere are simply thinking it is all about them. Guess what guys - the football is on the field and what you are doing has nothing to do with the football.

Active support should be about supporting your team and reacting to what is happening on the field. Raising your team up when they are struggling, providing a bit of banter, getting under the skin of opposition players. It should not be 'look at me, look at me'. When people rip flares at football (especially with no relation to what is going on on the field) it seems as stupid as a Mexican wave or an Aussie Aussie Aussie chant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred