• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

Michael

Happy grand final day everyone, different feelings, personally, to last year. Last year was just full on emotions of finally being back, went in with absolutely no nerves or expectations and it turned into pure ecstasy.

A few nerves with excitement this morning and a small level of expectation, the boys have proven to be the best team and proven in the art of getting a job done. Can’t wait to get down to gossy and get amongst it all, the stadium will be rocking and I cannot wait.

Hello Sailor

ABC news website.

There is also a story on the history of the club in today's SMH. Unfortunately text is too blurry to read when I tried snipping and pasting it here.

Last edited:

yellowcake

Try this:
Put 'Don't Stop Believing' on as loud as you can. Think back on times like in the Staj years when we started getting used to the bigger numbers next to Mariners on the scoreboard and I'd quietly think "I haven't". Think back to Parramatta last year when it was played after full-time and sizable sections of the crowd spontaneously started singing it and dancing in stands through the rocky and try to not get emotional.
Just drove past Pluim and saw the colours with one of the young academy sides playing on field 3. It gave the same feeling I woke up with on 13 April 2013... WE'VE GOT THIS!!!

Hello Sailor

Overheard Vuck fans on the plane talking about buying balaclavas and who was bringing the flares up, rest assured they’ve got it all sorted.
I hope security conduct cavity searches. On a serious note a police dog trained to detect explosives at each entrance would be nice. Last week when I got caught in the middle of the Cove march when getting off the train I saw three SFC teenage fans pulling on latex gloves-probably up to no good and maybe they were the flare smugglers.

Corsair

Was just looking for a what's on guide for this arvo as I might go up a bit earlier if there's anything to do and noticed this on the tfnsw guide which I hadn't realised.

Match tickets include travel on trains, metro and light rail.
For anyone coming from Sydney...

Please note that due to planned weekend trackwork, Central Coast & Newcastle Line trains run to and from Strathfield only. If you are catching the train from Sydney, you will need to change at Stratfield for a Central Coast & Newcastle Line service to Gosford. Allow extra travel time and plan your trip ahead of time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred