• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Champions League 2013

pjennings

I think we've got a good chance of picking up the bog seat; will we win the play-off? Depends on when it is.
I'd rather see someone else getting crucified trying to be competitive in two comps at the pointy end of our season.
The times Adelaide were doing OK in Asia, they were stone motherless (or nearly so) in the A-League; they were only concentrating on one comp.
I'd rather us being up top of the A-League and concentrating on it.

I'm greedy, I want us to compete and win everything we can. :pirashoot:

timmers

I don't know where break-even is in Asia, but presumably there is some point where the prize money starts becoming more than your expenditure on travel etc. I wonder if that is on Arnie's mind given the current financial status?

scoober

You can see we're all pumped for the ACL game!

But seriously, prediction
2-0
Crowd: 6,000
2-0 yes

Crowd 2,500
After the debacle of service from last game i know there were a lot of pissed off people that vowed not to venture back for an ACL game.

Tassiemariner

Also just read they have Zvjezdan Misimovice in their squad. For any Bundesliga followers, he pulled the strings behind Dzecko for Wolfsburg's 08-09 Championship season. Quite a player.

FFC Mariner

Agree, lots of people really fed up with the terrible experiences at the last game.

I'm unable to make a 7pm kick off and to be honest, I dont give a shit.

Arrived straight from work last home game, unable to get anything to eat or drink.

bradley

I'll be there, cheering and supporting the boys, regardless if I have to wait 4 hours to get in and not get a chance to eat a crappy 4 day old hot dog. I support my team regardless of whether its raining, the game is on a Wednesday, Monday, or Saturday in the freezing cold or the blistering sun. How do you think the boys will feel running out on Wednesday night infront of a crowd of less than 5000. I would find it uninspiring to know that your fans are not attending just because some moron at a ticket booth couldnt print out tickets fast enough.

Pointless rant over!

COYY!!!:overheadl:

bikinigirl

. i don't know how much of that stuff is under the club's control (they don't manage ticketting or the stadium/food & bev.) ... and i will not argue their input by guessing

. but ... the acl is costing the club big bucks just to participate, you could get cheap tickets if you wanted (compare that to the ffa finals money grab!). every person that stays away is hurting the club - ticketek don't care, the stadium will be paid regardless, the food & bev vendors obviously don't give a shit

. these problems are self-perpetuating and it is pretty embarrassing when even the 'rusted-on' supporters can't be bothered because they can't buy an overpriced pie and chips at the ground

FFC Mariner

I'll be there, cheering and supporting the boys, regardless if I have to wait 4 hours to get in and not get a chance to eat a crappy 4 day old hot dog. I support my team regardless of whether its raining, the game is on a Wednesday, Monday, or Saturday in the freezing cold or the blistering sun. How do you think the boys will feel running out on Wednesday night infront of a crowd of less than 5000. I would find it uninspiring to know that your fans are not attending just because some moron at a ticket booth couldnt print out tickets fast enough.

Pointless rant over!

COYY!!!:overheadl:

No idea about the ticket booth, I am a member for ACL too

Do you think the "boys" ever wonder how fans who pay 100's of $$ to go to an away game feel when they simply walk off after a game?

They get the level of engagement they deserve.

priorpeter

Anyone got a stream for this? I'm crook as a dog and couldn't make it there. All the usual streams are down...

bikinigirl

. geez bit quiet on here ... i really enjoyed that game!

. all credit to the boys i think they all played pretty well ... should have had a few more but i am far too buoyant at the moment to worry about that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred