• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Champions League 2013

scoober

Anyone going to Japan for the Kashiwa game?

I'm leaving Sunday. Would be keen to catch up for pre game beers etc before the game if anyone is heading over. If anyone is, contact the club as they will be allocating/ handing out tickets on game day over there. Saves a couple of dollars and a few headaches trying to buy them.

Anyway, a departing gift of flogging Sydney is all I ask for!!??

Also if anyone keen Ill be going to a J League game on the weekend after the mariners play.

japan Style

Hello. I live in Japan. It is a football fan. Well looking at A-League
As I watched the Mariners vs Wanderers
People from Shinji Ono and moved to Japan football fans eyes and more.

Tell me about the mariners and A-League.
Please comment.:)

kevrenor

ASIAN football chiefs have rejected a plea from the Central Coast Mariners to move their Champions League tie with Suwon Bluewings in Korea back 24 hours, with Graham Arnold's squad facing a sprint across Asia should they make the A-League's grand final.
Suwon face the Mariners on Tuesday April 23, just 48 hours after the grand final, and had sought to have the game moved back to the Wednesday.
But with ACL games locked into broadcast schedules the request was rejected, with AFC officials only willing to grant the Mariners permission to arrive in Suwon the day before the game.
Usual AFC regulations require a team to be in their opponent's city two days beforehand - impossible for the Mariners should they make the grand final.
It comes after Football Federation Australia told the clubs the A-League grand final would be held on Sunday April 20 [sic, Sunday is 21st] , to maximise TV ratings and avoid competition with other codes.
Grand finals will be held on a Sunday for the duration of the new four-year broadcast deal, meaning clashes with ACL fixtures will be an annual challenge for those clubs competing if they are also in the A-League finals.

Clubs only receive the final fixture list for the ACL in January, with the A-League season well under way.
So far FFA has proven resistant to moving games to give ACL sides more recovery time. The Mariners face Sydney on Saturday looking to seal a top two spot and secure the break that would bring at the start of the finals.

adz

Staff member
Hi JS, welcome to CCMfans. We're even getting a lot more traffic on our site from Asia this season - possibly a combination of Shinji Ono playing, plus the Mariners playing in the ACL.

Are you going to the game next week?

japan Style

Hello adz
Thanks for the comment
I can't go because from the House so far...

BBS Japan football fans is mariners and Kashiwa reysol
It is thought able to rise into the tournament.

japan Style

true believer
I'm a fan of the Urawa Red diamonds at J-League.
Mustafa Amini, who moved to Dortmund is a good player in the Mariners.:afro:

Mariners in the League and the ACL is which is important?

true believer

nice japan style.

p_urawa_reds.jpg

SFL

Reysol also heading into Wednesday nights game in poor form.

Kashiwa, who are now 1/0 after two rounds, were smashed 3-0 on the weekend, away to FC Tokyo (Finished 10th in 2012)

Now's the time to pip an upset if ever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred