• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Champions League 2013

true believer

what do your tickets look like?
i got an "eway" Transaction Receipt: APPROVED

Purchase Amount AUD 88.00

Payment Status APPROVED

Charged by Merchant Sport Subs

eWAY Transaction Number 77346115

Bank Authorisation Code 021121

Bank Response Honour With Identification

Customer Details
Name true believer

Email joke@yahoo.com

Address SPRINGFIELD NSW

Postcode 2250

Transaction Details
Invoice Description SportSubs Purchase for Central Coast Mariners

Invoice Number S0051187

true believer

Dear Members
We would like to thank you for your purchase of tickets to the AFC Champions League.
We will email details of where and when your tickets will be available for collection in the near future.
Thank you for your continued support of the Central Coast Mariners.
Kind regards
Anne Bailey - Memberships & Ticketing

never mind.

MrCelery

Why all the bitchin'? Just bought my tickets. $44 for three games - great value. Totally looking forward to it. I reckon we can go far.

I just hope the tortillas are still for sale, 'cause they ain't half bad!

style_cafe

Great debate gentlemen.
I usually sit in bay 46 row h.
Fantastic view of the game & even at 7.30 in the summer you`re only in the late afternoon sun for 20mins.
I welcome all of the "Westerners" to "my stand" for these Championship games.

Maybe with us all together we can support the "Yellow Army" with a few chants & songs too!!

SFL

Is anybody on here heading to Japan for the Kashiwa Reysol fixture?

Currently living in Tokyo and studying at Kashiwa, they're my adopted J-League team being close to the right colours (yet a little too close to Wyoming's for my liking) and frequent their home fixtures standing with the hardcore.

AS for their team, they had a strange/mixed season finishing 6th? pipping huge victories away from home yet conceding goals with a diabolical defense and getting smashed in front of home support, especially after the sale of their most valued player Sakai (National team) to Hannover 96. They also sold their veteran striker Kitajima which went unreplaced for some time.
After these sales and a horrible mid-season slump (during ACL 12 actually) it was mixed results yet still managed a charge home with the potential to even take 3rd spot in the final round with how tight the comp was.

Considering this and supporting the two teams, I rate us a chance to win our first fixture in Japan as long as we can stamp out the influence of their Brazillians; Leandro Domingues who is crafty yet aging, if something does not go right for him, fouls, passes astray, I have seen Kashiwa lose to the lowest of teams based on him throwing games away. Yet if he is on his game, and gets the chance to run at our defence and dribble through the middle then they will carve us.
The other Brazillian is Jorge Wagner on the left, very similar to Rose (or even Heffernan when he was on his day), but a much larger build. Great footwork and shouldn't be allowed to turn for runs down the wing, or connect with Leandro for combinations. Kashiwa actually won the J-league within their first year of promotion! Quite remarkable and this was down to the competition having no preparation to face teams such as Kashiwa with players in key positions like Jorge and Sakai. Yet in their most recent second season in J, most teams adapted to this and Kashiwa fielded a similar squad only to achieve mixed to poor results.

-----

Strangely enough I bought a ticket back home for March and in this time the ACL match in Kashiwa will be on. Devastated to miss this rare matchup, but home always comes first.
However I can still organise some contact with the Kashiwa die-hards for a possible event before or after the match.
Kashiwa City itself is worth checking out and also I can recommend some fine Izakaya (Japanese pub), a certain Beatles themed bar or possibly the biggest and best bowl of ramen one could find in Tokyo.

Reactions: Bex

true believer

it's bullshit the roar have to play today ,then fly to thailand "14 f'n hours"
to play wednesday in the AFC play off . surely the bloody FFA could have done something about the local
scheduling .after those bastards from the AFC f**k us over.

pjennings

From what I believe it was a home game for Brisbane that they chose to travel. If that's the case - wht would the FFA help them when they made the predicament themselves.

true believer

well there it is

Dear Member

Thank you for your continued support of the Central Coast Mariners in the AFC Champions League!

Your tickets will be available for collection at the match against Melbourne Victory on Saturday 23 February from the collection point in Dane Drive from 6.00pm onwards.

If you are unable to collect your AFC Champions League tickets prior to the game on Saturday 23 February, tickets can also be collected from the collection point in Dane Drive from 6.00pm onwards at our first AFC Champions League home game on Wednesday 27 February from 6.00pm.

If you would prefer to collect your tickets from our offices in the Tuggerah Business Park, please contact us.

We look forward to welcoming you to the AFC Champions League!

Regards

Anne

Memberships I Central Coast Mariners FC

Reactions: adz

adz

Staff member
Good stuff, thanks tb, I wondered what the deal was (haven't bought mine yet!)

Barry Valder

Hello from a Shimizu S-Pulse supporter! We're not in the ACL but you are, so I come, not just with a shameless plug, but hopefully with something that will be of use.

I created a book called Watching Football in Japan which might prove handy to any of you planning on the Kashiwa game in March, probably especially helpful for Japan first timers. Anyway, you can find out more here if you're interested, otherwise, best of luck for the 2013 ACL campaign!

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred