• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ACL Match Thread - Tianjin Tida 18/03/09

~Floss~

What dates does your "Serious Asian Adventure" encompass? At this stage I'm only available from the 13th to 22nd

serious14

16th to the 26th/27th at the moment.

We can set you up with just a China trip if you want??  $967 return to Beijing with Air China, just under $1100 with Qantas.

serious14

BOOKED!!!

Sydney - Bangkok, EK419 (Emirates), 7.50pm, 16th March and Bangkok - Sydney, EK418 (Emirates), 7.30pm, 26th March.  $700.20

Bangkok - Guangzhou - Beijing, CZ362 and CZ3113 (China Southern), 11.20am, 17th March and Beijing - Guangzhou - Bangkok, CZ3162 and CZ363 (China Southern), 10.15am, 20th March.  $870.

;D

dibo

serious14 said:
Bangkok - Guangzhou - Beijing, CZ362 and CZ3113 (China Southern), 11.20am, 17th March and Beijing - Guangzhou - Bangkok, CZ3162 and CZ363 (China Southern), 10.15am, 20th March.  $870.

;D

you know when they say 'jump seats' on these flights, they mean it. did you tick the box for the optional parachute? it's your only option if you wanna see the ground again (at less than terminal velocity anyway).

serious14

dibo said:
you know when they say 'jump seats' on these flights, they mean it. did you tick the box for the optional parachute? it's your only option if you wanna see the ground again (at less than terminal velocity anyway).

Pft, no way mate - the optional bedsheet which folds out into a parachute was $20 extra, as if I was paying that.

serious14

dibo said:
serious14 said:
Stone cold atheist.  ;)

good man.

8)

Btw Floss and Atomic - if you are indeed interested in adding Thailand to your adventures, that Sydney - Bangkok return airfare I got was a sale that Emirates are currently having.  $700 return, very _very_ worth it.

FFC Mariner

We're all going to Asia
Yes, we're going to Asia
We're all going to Asia
To watch this shit

(Copyright moi and Serious mid 2nd half last week)

serious14

FFC Mariner said:
We're all going to Asia
Yes, we're going to Asia
We're all going to Asia
To watch this shit

(Copyright moi and Serious mid 2nd half last week)

I'm about to call Emirates to see if I can get a refund......  ;)

SIMON

Just come into the necessary travel & drinking funds for the most wonderful ACL journey

i'm wanting to go to all of the away games for the ACL- who do i need to contact for any group thing that is going on?

yeah i know it's probably already written somewhere but geez i crap at looking for it :)

serious14

SIMON said:
Just come into the necessary travel & drinking funds for the most wonderful ACL journey

i'm wanting to go to all of the away games for the ACL- who do i need to contact for any group thing that is going on?

yeah i know it's probably already written somewhere but geez i crap at looking for it :)

What's your MSN/e-mail chief, I'll sort you out for this particular game.  For the Japan game, check that thread.

Bear

1. Bear
2. Serious
3. Fish
4. Jess
5. Ally

plz add name if confirmed for this game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics