• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ACL 09 - the who, the what, the where.

Paolo

Bearinator said:
lol unless you want a piggyback ride up there, it is I who will need the lift off you
well it would strengthen our relationship.....looks like me it is, unless someone would like to drive us so i can get intoxicated??

Bear

Paolo said:
Bearinator said:
lol unless you want a piggyback ride up there, it is I who will need the lift off you
well it would strengthen our relationship.....looks like me it is, unless someone would like to drive us so i can get intoxicated??

I like your way of thinking. Any takers to drive 2 stunning young men around on Tuesday?

Alicia

Bearinator said:
Paolo said:
Bearinator said:

I like your way of thinking. Any takers to drive 2 stunning young men around on Tuesday?

ooooooooooh tempting ..

can make saturdays game :D

Paolo

Alicia said:
Bearinator said:
Paolo said:
Bearinator said:

ooooooooooh tempting ..

can make saturdays game :D
you are going to drive us to china?

Paolo

T said:
Hmmm a car that can drive through water....
too easy

sports_car_water.jpg

Boats%20011.jpg

BoatCar.

Alicia

well.. if i could, i would definately drive you guys to china..

unfortunately i meant sunday... silly me

serious14

Alicia said:
well.. if i could, i would definately drive you guys to china..

$700 (the airfare) in fuel might get you there......

OR, you drive to Darwin, get the car shipped to Singapore, then keep going. 

;D

serious14

Kickoff times are up on the AFC Website.

8pm Gosford time for all 3 home games.

8pm China time for Tianjin away.  7pm Japan time for Kawasaki away.  1pm (yes, one in the arvo) Korean time for Pohang away.  No idea why this is the case, it's the only fixture in our entire group to be played during the day.....

bulldogmariner

serious14 said:
bulldogmariner said:
That kickoff time in Tianjin will make it freezing. Expected temp for that time of year is 0*.

I survived Yokohama, I can survive this.  :p
I only just got back from 3 months in UK where it go to -10! I should be right if i find my damm thermals.

serious14

bulldogmariner said:
serious14 said:
bulldogmariner said:
That kickoff time in Tianjin will make it freezing. Expected temp for that time of year is 0*.

I survived Yokohama, I can survive this.  :p
I only just got back from 3 months in UK where it go to -10! I should be right if i find my damm thermals.

Ah, thermals.  Lifesavers.

Of course, 2 days after the game we'll be in the 35 degree loveliness of Bangkok......  :eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred