• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

Andy

M4L said:
Leedsmariner said:
Bearinator said:
Andy said:
That's cool.

With more goals I could actually see Reinaldo as one of the best strikers in the league. There are only a couple players better than him with their back's to goal.

Now you must be taking the piss. Id have Zdrillic, Allsopp or Robinson over Reinaldo any day of the week

You are surely not series???

Zdrillic??? Robinson???

I'd have Reinaldo over these two in a second

Id prefer Harnwell over those guys ;)

Who wouldn't want him? ;D

M4L

Jocwa08 said:
I know this has pretty much nothing to do with anything,
but when people mention players ive never heard of i look
at them in the new fifa08 game, and i looked Laurent Robert,
Joel Porter and Kevin Phillips and im a bit worried bout these
signings.
Laurent Robert is 77 skill.
Joel Porter is 56 skill.
Kevin Phillips is 74 skill.
I know that means nothing as to how they play
Aloisi is only 76 skill in the game.
Good signings if they can land them.

His highlight reel doesn't look that bad he can hit the ball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnALQvm_25g

Tassiemariner

Speaking of perth, 442  rumour mill says Djulbic is being scouted but........
SC UNTHORPE. edit: bloody language block ;)

Bad move.

Joel porter is a gun on Fm07.

Jocwa08

M4L said:
Jocwa08 said:
I know this has pretty much nothing to do with anything,
but when people mention players ive never heard of i look
at them in the new fifa08 game, and i looked Laurent Robert,
Joel Porter and Kevin Phillips and im a bit worried bout these
signings.
Laurent Robert is 77 skill.
Joel Porter is 56 skill.
Kevin Phillips is 74 skill.
I know that means nothing as to how they play
Aloisi is only 76 skill in the game.
Good signings if they can land them.

His highlight reel doesn't look that bad he can hit the ball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnALQvm_25g

Doesnt look like he will get a contract with nix anyway
he will almost certainly have problems with his visa  :p

FFC Mariner

Andy said:
Bearinator said:
Andy said:
That's cool.

With more goals I could actually see Reinaldo as one of the best strikers in the league. There are only a couple players better than him with their back's to goal.

Now you must be taking the piss. Id have Zdrillic, Allsopp or Robinson over Reinaldo any day of the week

No I'm not.

Those three guys are different types of strikers an can't really be compared with Reinaldo.

Allsopp's pace is probably the only thing that is better than Reinaldo.

Robinson doesn't even get to play up front for the worst team in the comp.

Zdrillic is just f*cking shite at everything he does.

Finishing and golas is all that lets him down. Do you think Viduka is shit when he plays for the Socceroo's?

Re Viduka?? Yes, and bloody lazy too.

As for Reinaldo, I'm with Bear, must be some French non league side or something that wants a fast, energetic striker who cant head the ball or finish with either foot.

marinersman

Andy, do you have sources for all these rumours?

By the way, Reinaldo is absolute crap. Not A-League standard. He's scored twelve goals in three seasons and missed about three thousand good opportunities.

I hate these sub standard imports over local untapped talent.

Andy

marinersman said:
Andy, do you have sources for all these rumours?

By the way, Reinaldo is absolute crap. Not A-League standard. He's scored twelve goals in three seasons and missed about three thousand good opportunities.

I hate these sub standard imports over local untapped talent.

Yep. I just couldn't be bothered posting links to all of those off the top of my head.

If anyone wants a source, just ask.

Bear

Leedsmariner said:
Bearinator said:
Andy said:
That's cool.

You are surely not series???

Zdrillic??? Robinson???

I'd have Reinaldo over these two in a second

Im deadly serious. Reinaldo is there to hold the ball up, and he is shit at that. Not that I would have any of those 4 strikers in my team, but reinaldo would be the last of the 4 on the pitch. If there is seriously a team in Europe interested in him, they need to sack their scouts

And no Andy, I dont think Duke is shit for the socceroos, I think he is shit all the time. Most over rated Australian player ever. Not even in the top 30 EPL strikers, yet a socceroo hero, please.

Bear

marinersman said:
I asked above.

I think it's important to back up rumours like these with links or sources.

They are rumours dude, why do you need a source?

Breaking news
Ryan Giggs to an un named a-league team on loan as a marque for V4

See? Its a rumour. Want to know my source? Its me, I made it up, thats why its a RUMOUR, get it?

marinersman

Andy said:
marinersman said:
I asked above.

Do you want a source for every one of them?

Andy, All I'm saying is you've made a lot of statements about who's going where.

In order to give those statements credence, there should be a link or source

Andy

marinersman said:
Andy said:
marinersman said:
I asked above.

Do you want a source for every one of them?

Andy, All I'm saying is you've made a lot of statements about who's going where.

In order to give those statements credence, there should be a link or source

I'll see what I can do.

marinersman

Bearinator said:
marinersman said:
I asked above.

They are rumours dude, why do you need a source?

Yeah, "dude" I do need a source because it is easy to make claims without backing them up. Andy's making a lot of transfer rumours without giving credit to where they came from.

I'm not saying they're false just want to know where they came from, that's all. Do you want uncredible stories on our forum? Well here's one, Bush is now a communist and a Muslim fighting against greedy capitalist Americans. It must be true because we don't need any proof.

Bear

A-League Transfers and Rumours, I think the thread title says it all. If you really need a source for everything that is a rumour, what is the point of having a rumour?

My mate Deano works with a guy who heard off his pizza delivery guy who has a friend that works for FC Basel, and the mariners are linked with Scott Chipperfield. He wanted to come back and play for an A-League team based in the gong, but as there looks to be 2 new QLD teams coming in, and he is not getting any younger, he wants to sign for a team with a solid future and where he can settle with his family. Now that you have a source, dose it make you feel better?  ::)

marinersman

Bearinator said:
A-League Transfers and Rumours, I think the thread title says it all. If you really need a source for everything that is a rumour, what is the point of having a rumour?

My mate Deano works with a guy who heard off his pizza delivery guy who has a friend that works for FC Basel, and the mariners are linked with Scott Chipperfield. He wanted to come back and play for an A-League team based in the gong, but as there looks to be 2 new QLD teams coming in, and he is not getting any younger, he wants to sign for a team with a solid future and where he can settle with his family. Now that you have a source, dose it make you feel better?  ::)

Congratulations Bear, you have made the wittiest post ever on this forum.

So let me get this right, it's OK to make any unsubstantiated rumour you like anytime anywhere?

I'm a little bit funny, but when I hear a "rumour", I like to know where it has come from, you know just to make it a little bit believeable. If you want "rumours" go to Erina Fair and join in any conversation with a group of fourteen year old girls.

We have a very credible forum here and there is no place for "rumours". If people are to believe what's posted here, let's see sources. Otherwise it'll become a free-for-all.

kevrenor

Bearinator said:
A-League Transfers and Rumours, I think the thread title says it all. If you really need a source for everything that is a rumour, what is the point of having a rumour? ........
I tend to agree.

You made it up? - piss off

Rumour? - say so, if you can say where you heard - well and good

News? - give source, preferable two

Inside scoop? - give substantiation, or say why you cant divulge

images

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics