A-League Transfers and Rumours

turbo

I feel like if we picked up Kruse or Juric and they didn’t perform it would be one of those things they blame on the mariners and give the player a pass and I don’t want to see that.
On the other hand I’ve had plenty of practice yelling at both them and the mariners on TV so it would be a seamless fit.

Insertnamehere

I feel like if we picked up Kruse or Juric and they didn’t perform it would be one of those things they blame on the mariners and give the player a pass and I don’t want to see that.
On the other hand I’ve had plenty of practice yelling at both them and the mariners on TV so it would be a seamless fit.
I could handle Juric but that pea heart Kruse can eff off to saudi or somewhere theyll cut him off at the knees when he displays his pea heart during a game.

turbo

Aaron Amadi-Holloway is rumoured to be one of them (Welsh). Played League 1. Supposedly plays striker or CB which is an odd combo. We know 1 will be Roy, Aiden will be another.

priorpeter

Roar’s “UK” defender just announced as Tom Aldred - proper lower-league journeyman. Also released Dane Ingham and Nick D’Agostino