• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

Jesus

Jesus
Apparently we have offered a combined deal of 250k for the elrichs.
Adelaide have offered 300k.

smh i think it was. either there or tele, or twg i believe.

Deej

Jesus said:
Apparently we have offered a combined deal of 250k for the elrichs.
Adelaide have offered 300k.

any source there? Adelaide are being linked to everyone LOL

Atomic

A comment made in the Craig Foster thread about Peter Turnbull's grand plan to sign Cesc Fabregas. Has anyone heard about this and comment further?

Deej

Atomic said:
A comment made in the Craig Foster thread about Peter Turnbull's grand plan to sign Cesc Fabregas. Has anyone heard about this and comment further?

Still in negotiations LOL

brett

DJ said:
Atomic said:

Apparently we've matched his wage demands but he wants the #4 shirt and McAndrew won't let it go.

Atomic

brett said:
DJ said:
Atomic said:

Apparently we've matched his wage demands but he wants the #4 shirt and McAndrew won't let it go.

Yep, I think the "grand plan" is a 15 year vision, hopefully McAndrew has retired by then ;)

Jimmy

Atomic said:
brett said:
DJ said:
Atomic said:

Yep, I think the "grand plan" is a 15 year vision, hopefully McAndrew has retired by then ;)

Fk McAndrew, the little shite thinks the sun shines out of his arse.

B

bakery5

ronaldo to the gold coast ;D
http://au.fourfourtwo.com/forums/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=2378

Jocwa08

A-League Rumours

Adelaide
Aligich out Jamie Coyne and Jonathan McKain in
Nathan Burns - Newcastle Jets, Sydney FC, Various European Clubs
UPDATE: Also chasing Micheal Thwaite and James Wesolowski

New A-league teams will be Gold Coast Galaxy (captain: Josip Skoko) and Northern Thunder for 08/09 season
UPDATE: Thwaite will be Galaxy's first signing

Sydney
Alex Brosque - QPR
Missed out on Mile Sterjovski as he is to put pen to paper and sign for Derby
UPDATE: Simon Colosimo

Perth
Midfielder Jacob Burns (Wilsa Krakow) is seen as a perfect replacement for Simon Colosimo

Melbourne
Just missed out on Lucas Pantelis as Adelaide offered the winger a more lucrative deal
UPDATE: Danny Invincible to join Melbourne with Danny Allsopp said to be headed to Thunder or Galaxy
John Aloisi is said to be joining Melbourne Victory for the next acl

Wellington Phoenix - Kevin Phillips
UPDATE: Melbourne are interested in signing back Midfielder Micheal Ferrante

dunno how true these are i can see aloisi going to melbourne

mariners4ever

FIRSTLY i doubt aloisi will join the tards seeing as the mariners will be in the ACL next year.

SECONDLY skoko would be a very good signing for the galaxy

Jocwa08

Lots of stuff from 442

YORKE TO GOLD COAST
In a man inside the gold coast tells me that Dwight Yorke is becoming the gold coast main man. He has be offered a good wage and just about to put pen to paper

MORE GLORY FOR MAGDIC
Josip Magdic is a professional football player. He currently plays as an attacking midfielder for the Australian club Floreat Athena. He has also played for Perth Glory and Croatian side NK Slavonija Poega He has played for glory in 2006/07 and scored one goal in 5 games. He was controversially sacked by former coach Ron Smith. He is currently trialling with glory in china He looks set to be Mitchells replacement for Billy Celeski

LJUBO, TAREK AND AHMED TO REDS
Ljubo Milicevic, Tarek Elrich & Ahmed Elrich are all expected to be announced they have made the move to Adelaide United at the start of next week. Ljubo looks likely to be signed for the ACL while Tarek and Ahmed might not be registered in time. The new players will boost an already super strong squad, even after axing Petta, Giraldi, and Ontong.

SYDNEY FC'S NEW MARQUEE
Sydney are set to announce their new marquee player for season 2008/2009 next week. Rumour has it that a certain player in this weekend's A League Grand Final, who has a close association with the Sydney FC coach, may have stalled on signing on as the marquee with his present club due to the fact he's done a deal with Sydney. Could it be so???
(i think thats bullsh*t)

11-12TH TEAM IN 2011-2012
Wollongong And Tasmania have been said to be the 11th and 12th teams in the aleague they will be admitted for the 2011-2012 season
(i think thats bullsh*t)

GOLD COAST INAUGURAL SQUAD
Rumour has it that the Gold Coast have already signed up then players for their inaugural playing list. These players are: Scott Higgins - Free Agent Ljubo Milicevic - Free Agent Paul Kohler - Newcastle Jets Angelo Costanzo - Adelaide United Mile Jedinak - Central Coast Mariners Joseph Keenan - Melbourne Victory Dario Vidosic - FC Nurnberg (Germany) David Micevski - Perth Glory Miguel Sabah - Cruz Azul (Mexico) Nwankwo Kanu - Portsmouth (England)
(dont think Jedi will leave)

RUKAVYTSYA, McCLENAHAN SWITCH
Perth glory's underused starlet Nikita Rukavytsya is said to be a melbourne victory target for their 08/09 season and may even be included in their ACL campaign if he is signed soon enough to allow it. Victory are also rumored to be interested in fellow olyroos Trent McClenehan and out of contract Leeds united winger Felipe da Costa.

GOBATTO TO VICTORY
Melbourne Victory are very close to signing a Brazilian midfielder called Leandro Gobatto from Brujas of Costa Rica. He is a left footed attacking midfielder.

S

soccersensei

I thought we signed mile already with a pay rise?
Why would John move to Sydney? Can't see much benefit unless you include relocating his family and missing out on some quality noodles in 09...?

marinersman

You're right soccersensei, Jedi has signed a new two year deal.

I'm worried about JA though and until we know his future I'll continue to be worried. I don't see any reason why he would leave, but the longer it goes, the less our chances are I would think. I reckon we'll know one way or the other in the next couple of weeks.

Sean

i wouldnt be surprised if he left the HAL after the shit officiating hes witnessed since his arrival.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred