• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-league Strips

marconigirl

thomas477 said:
The colour of the "scum" jersey acually come from FC Barcelona's away strip (i think - i am a "jets" supporter :D)
Anyways i like the gold but the QLD one is too over the top to come back on topic
Wonder what the Thunder and Galaxy's jerseies will be......
I never actually realised that the Jets jersey colour was gold until I went onto their website once.. I always thought it was a weird beige colour... *whoops*

thomas477

Meh - dont worry - i was shocked when i 1st saw it - i reckon the most boring strip on the a-league is probally AUFC.

mariners4ever

thomas477 said:
The colour of the "scum" jersey acually come from FC Barcelona's away strip (i think - i am a "jets" supporter :D)
Anyways i like the gold but the QLD one is too over the top to come back on topic

i heard that the galaxy's jersey will be similiar to the titans NRL jersey .

kevrenor

mariners4ever said:
thomas477 said:

What like this:
070518021436-Titans_Merchandise_003.jpg

thomas477

mariners4ever said:
thomas477 said:

Source or rumor?

kepo

They better not change the strip this season otherwise i will be pissed.
Im sure most of you mariners bought a new jersey expecting it to last for 2 years, like the last one did.
I did with my new sydney one.

I was sure it was every 2 seasons the strips change.
And rbk deal for 5 years.
Anyway.
one more season with these shirts,,
please

mariners4ever

thomas477 said:
mariners4ever said:
thomas477 said:

Source or rumor?

no source

Andy

I had heard similar things about the Galaxy Jersey being similar to the Titans as well.

However, I don't think the design will be the same as the Titans, but the Galaxy are set to have Yellow and Blue as their official colours. Sound familiar?

Also, the Galaxy are close to completing a deal with LA Galaxy to become "Sister Clubs". could possibly mean a few more trips down under for Goldenballs.

Rowdy

kevrenor said:
Just catching up with the Football NSW web site in preparation to covering the Johnny Warren Cup Final at Seymour Shaw, Miranda tonight (7:30pm), and saw this:

http://www.footballnsw.com.au/index.php?id=169

Nice to see the current Mariners gear featured.

I'm tempted but I've maxed my credit card this week.

Save your cash and go to Amart Sports either at Tuggerah or Erina, selling this years shirt for $77.99 adults , kiddies ones for $53.99, yes this is NOT a typo.

Atomic

Is there anybody that knows what the deal with our current shirt sponsor (Business Central Coast) is? Are we likely to have a new sponsor for next year?

Jesus

Jesus
It is for this season i think. But would expect to see it there next season, and probably for champions league.

Jesus

Jesus
I think i read the mariners are worth about 10 million to the region. Whether through tourism or whatever. As a result the state govt, and the locals will continue to sponsor the mariners until/unless the mariners are no longer needing them, with a new major sponsor i would assume.

Andy

Atomic said:
Is there anybody that knows what the deal with our current shirt sponsor (Business Central Coast) is? Are we likely to have a new sponsor for next year?

I think theres another two years IIRC.

rosko

Andy said:
I had heard similar things about the Galaxy Jersey being similar to the Titans as well.

However, I don't think the design will be the same as the Titans, but the Galaxy are set to have Yellow and Blue as their official colours. Sound familiar?

Also, the Galaxy are close to completing a deal with LA Galaxy to become "Sister Clubs". could possibly mean a few more trips down under for Goldenballs.

That's pretty funny really.. SFC bring Galaxy out her with great success, then the newbies come in and steal the thunder. I like the Gold Coast already!  :piralaugh:

skilbeck

The Galaxy are going to be my most hated of the prospective A League sides and my most hated in Queensland. They are ripping too heavily off an American idea for a sokkah club (and a shitty idea at that) that just seems to have money continuously thrown at them with limited if any success. I just feel that itll be what happens when you combine Americanism and football with disasterous consequences of a massive collapse a few years down the track. It fits into the whole vibe of the Gold Coast where it will be successful when winning with large crowds and spnsorship money and then collapse in a heap if and when they start to go downhill eg look what happened with all 3 previous attempts they had at RL before the Titans and to me the jury is still out on the Titans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred