• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup.

Wombat

England trained at Gosford today. Big crowd (several thousand) with a fair few Union Jacks on display.....the police closed the roads around the ground. Also a friend lives at Kooindah Waters where the German team are staying.....its a big thing there as well.
The Krauts have booked out the whole resort (for $2m apparently) which they will obviously share with the residents (the resort not the money). The restaurant is still open for lunch and dinner but exclusive for the Germans for breakfast.
Apparently a few red carpets laid and some hun flags flying around the gaff.

ryan

This is exactly right. I have a friend who is on the executive at Channel 7. He said Optus only allocated them six pool games. They weren’t given more despite trying to negotiate for more.
I do apologise if i am mistaken. I may have made an assumption based on the history of channel 7 as concerned with football.

sydmariner

Archie

No Mary Fowler as well as Sam Kerr! We could be in trouble

yellowcake

England trained at Gosford today. Big crowd (several thousand) with a fair few Union Jacks on display.....the police closed the roads around the ground.
And now 870K Lionesses followers on IG have seen images of Our Paradise on a showcase day :)

Also a friend lives at Kooindah Waters where the German team are staying.....its a big thing there as well.
The Krauts have booked out the whole resort
And they're back after the thumping (of the 76th ranked team in the world). Their IG's got a lot of training at Tuggerah and a bit of non-seriousness. Looks like they flew in and out of NTL - really keeping locked away, although they also did have an open training session.
Search dfb_frauenteam (in German obviously)

yellowcake

Typical Channel 7. They only really wanted the Matildas games despite having four channels. They are showing reruns of Better Homes and Gardens and Border Patrol on 7mate while Optus has matches on.
Ch 7 is showing the CAN - IRL match live tonight (10pm AEST)

Overall a massive missed opportunity to promote the event we're hosting and the women's game. My other beef with 7 is they air a highlights program (30min @ 2pm weekdays, different weekend times) that's not on 7+. Why!

FFC Mariner

Ch 7 is showing the CAN - IRL match live tonight (10pm AEST)

Overall a massive missed opportunity to promote the event we're hosting and the women's game. My other beef with 7 is they air a highlights program (30min @ 2pm weekdays, different weekend times) that's not on 7+. Why!
Blame Optus

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred