• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2023/24 Memberships

gemkayem

He is and has been severely let down by the contractors involve with the memberships, so we need to be kind to him when resolving issues.
The person doing the merchandise is a one woman show too. It’s a lot for one person. Lots of very busy people in the office at the moment!

MrCelery

Does anyone know how to purchase a YA season ticket?.
1. On the website, click on 'Membership'
2. Under 'Choose your package', click on the button 'Full Season GA'
3. Select 'Buy Now' under 'Yellow Army Season Ticket'
4. Enter your OUR MATE club membership password in the space provided (although I seem to be able to get through without entering that).
5. Click on green 'Get Tickets' box and select your package type.
6. Click 'Next' to proceed to payment.

Last edited:

sydmariner

1. On the website, click on 'Membership'
2. Under 'Choose your package', click on the button 'Full Season GA'
3. Select 'Buy Now' under 'Yellow Army Season Ticket'
4. Enter your OUR MATE club membership password in the space provided (although I seem to be able to get through without entering that).
5. Click on green 'Get Tickets' box and select your package type.
6. Click 'Next' to proceed to payment.
Thanks.

Stuartmcateer

Received a second membership pack today in the post ?.

The new ones still has the triple L in yelllow and seem identical. Not sure why I have received them. ??‍♂️

Last edited:

FFC Mariner

I get the impression that the whole process has completely collapsed. Who knew - outsourcing on the cheap and slashing resources would lead to a bad outcome?
Is Alan Joyce involved somewhere because this is straight out of his playbook :)

Kilsin

I'm still waiting to receive my first membership pack... but I ended up with a second set of credits in the store ?
Same with me. No membership but a $55 credit in the store that I already used my credits and purchased from with a $12 postage fee.

montywoodpeg

Upgraded to gold for this season (sick of the goddamn 3pm kickoff times in summer) and had to merge 2 other members into mine so we can sit together.
I got the mber+ login for the merch stuff and my account has $300 of credit! Presumably this is the sum for all three accounts, but jeez - there isn't a whole lot of options on which to spend $100 each.

pjennings

Upgraded to gold for this season (sick of the goddamn 3pm kickoff times in summer) and had to merge 2 other members into mine so we can sit together.
I got the mber+ login for the merch stuff and my account has $300 of credit! Presumably this is the sum for all three accounts, but jeez - there isn't a whole lot of options on which to spend $100 each.
It should be $150 for 3 memberships I believe. They have had problems with this area as well. I have/had $300 but have only used $150 (plus $18 P+H). My account sill has the other $150 left

moomoo

So I now have a $210 credit for membership stuff. I ordered things on a previous credit but didn’t get any confirmation that it had gone thru ( except the balance went to zero) did anyone else get an email to say it was on its way? Im wondering if that’s all been cancelled and these are the credits to use.

Corsair

$15 credit for a GA admission voucher for any home game seems like a good option to me, bring some mates along. Make someone your beer bitch for a free ticket :cheers:

bikinigirl

So I now have a $210 credit for membership stuff. I ordered things on a previous credit but didn’t get any confirmation that it had gone thru ( except the balance went to zero) did anyone else get an email to say it was on its way? Im wondering if that’s all been cancelled and these are the credits to use.

. i got a confirmation email (pretty much straight away from memory)

. tracking email arrived a couple of days later ... but this doesn't provide any info yet (and the important stuff is obscured by branding anyway (like last year)

MrCelery

Got my YA membership sorted. My digital ticket was uploaded to my phone tonight. Thanks Dan & Frank!

The whole process, with mutliple logins, passwords (Club, Mber+) and tickets (pdf, paper, plastic, PassWallet) was a tad confusing, even for an IT guy like me.

I suppose I'll get used to it. I know from experience that trying to set up a seamless digital system with a user-friendly interface by combining different platforms is a nightmare.

Iain Shand

I don't know about anyone else, but.....
I think they'd be better off scrapping this credit nonsense and just going back to the better quality members caps. The quality of the ones from the last couple of seasons weren't that good.
I was going to send mine to a mate in Canada who asks how the Mariners are going when we chat.
I didn't think it was worth the postage to send it.
Hats from the last couple seasons weren't from the same people as do the credits.
They were from Paladin. Hats in the year or so before that, which were great quality, were from the same people that do the credits.

Now that we are no longer with Paladin I'm not sure whether the Hats this year are through the new shirt supplier or through the company we use for the credits etc.

Iain Shand

He is and has been severely let down by the contractors involve with the memberships, so we need to be kind to him when resolving issues.
Contractors aren't the issue with this system. It's a great system that we are ahead of the trend in using.
South Sydney started it only this year so are behind us. In a league only syd fc are ahead of us in using it to its full potential.

Once the club uses it to its full potential, which may admittedly take another year or so, the benefits will be brilliant. If we lose it and go back to how we did memberships before then we set the club and its membership back years.

Iain Shand

I get the impression that the whole process has completely collapsed. Who knew - outsourcing on the cheap and slashing resources would lead to a bad outcome?
Is Alan Joyce involved somewhere because this is straight out of his playbook :)
It's not cheap. It's worth every penny though.

JoyfulPenguin

Contractors aren't the issue with this system. It's a great system that we are ahead of the trend in using.
South Sydney started it only this year so are behind us. In a league only syd fc are ahead of us in using it to its full potential.

Once the club uses it to its full potential, which may admittedly take another year or so, the benefits will be brilliant. If we lose it and go back to how we did memberships before then we set the club and its membership back years.
I think the idea behind the system is great, allowing members to get what they want instead of handed things they are not particuarly intersted in is a smart move.

But paying for postage after already paying for the membership package that says it is included is rather predatory. As well as almost instantly selling out of the more desirable options.

If the system can function with postage included in the cost of the membership and the store didn't sell out it would be great. Unfortunately right now it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

gemkayem

Hats from the last couple seasons weren't from the same people as do the credits.
They were from Paladin. Hats in the year or so before that, which were great quality, were from the same people that do the credits.

Now that we are no longer with Paladin I'm not sure whether the Hats this year are through the new shirt supplier or through the company we use for the credits etc.
Hats have the Cikers logo on them so I guessed they were made by them, unless it's just there as a sponsor thing. I like the quality of these caps a lot actually.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred