• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2023/24 Memberships

Kilsin

I'm a full Gold member and have been for years now. Doesn't my membership cover a double-header?

I also have not received my membership card and hat yet...are they seriously trying to save postage fees after charging us $12 for our $50 credit purchases?

1698978954842.png

Ancient Mariner

As I alluded to earlier I consider most of the merchandise to be absolute tat.
Does anyone know wether the Club has already had to fork out initially for what is on offer or does the Club get billed when we spend our credits.
Not the I was planning on buying any of the junk but can I feel virtuous in saving the Club money?

Wombat

Thanks Jim. I will let you know. I will see what eventuates from my phone call. I want to check out how each form of ticket affects transferability which is important to me. I am off to NZ on Monday and would like to get this sorted.
I may want to call into one of your shops in the near future for some remedial work. I did a bit of damage in the lat region in the gym as well as an intercostal strain. Not as bullet proof anymore. lol.
The girls would love to smash you back into shape Ancient.

Intercostals are a great source of pain for alot of people and often neglected by massage therapists. There are also 2 energy bands (Sen lines/Meridians) that run through that region. You can self massage those yourself Rod...run your thumb over them with jerky 5cm movement all the way to the sternum.

Last edited:

Corsair

Did you read the image you posted? That's an offer to upgrade to a hospitality package.
I got the same offer. $65 to sit in an unspecified area that's "undercover seating". Maybe I'm being cynical, this sounds like an outdoor area that's got a covered roof, i.e. just behind the gold section I'm in anyway with access to a paying bar and some party pies and hot chips at half time?

Or is it something better than that? If it's better it would be good to be specific about what it is.

marinermick

I got the same offer. $65 to sit in an unspecified area that's "undercover seating". Maybe I'm being cynical, this sounds like an outdoor area that's got a covered roof, i.e. just behind the gold section I'm in anyway with access to a paying bar and some party pies and hot chips at half time?

Or is it something better than that? If it's better it would be good to be specific about what it is.

Probably in the Eastern Stand as well. What’s the forecast for next Sunday?

ashman89

I assume it’s in the big box lounge thing on the leagues club side. $65 for some finger food seems a bit steep for my liking ?

VonBowellski

Are there lanyards for sale this year? I've got my hat and my card but haven't seen anywhere to get a lanyard? I've got a bit of a thing going on the wall at home and would like to keep it going.

bikinigirl

Are there lanyards for sale this year? I've got my hat and my card but haven't seen anywhere to get a lanyard? I've got a bit of a thing going on the wall at home and would like to keep it going.

. they were available at the home game from the card/hat collection table

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred