• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2023/24 Memberships

Iain Shand

I think the idea behind the system is great, allowing members to get what they want instead of handed things they are not particuarly intersted in is a smart move.

But paying for postage after already paying for the membership package that says it is included is rather predatory. As well as almost instantly selling out of the more desirable options.

If the system can function with postage included in the cost of the membership and the store didn't sell out it would be great. Unfortunately right now it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
Totally agree. The items shouldn't sell out and if something has then there is a mistake somewhere, as it is pretty much impossible to sell out of the items on that website.

Postage is a different issue. Some clubs allow your credits to pay for it (like we did last year), some have gone the route the club has gone this year.

I think the route the club has gone this year makes sense, however, the postage calculation is off. Item number and weight etc should be used to calculate it whereas it seems to just be a minimum of $12 no matter what you include which is wrong.

This is something that will probably be tweaked over the next couple seasons until they find the right formula but I agree the current route isn't the best.

Drew

I’m not gonna be able to get to the first home game this week, and opted to pick up my membership card and hat etc from the stadium, how many other opportunities will I have to be able to collect it at games? Because they wouldn’t have it there for very long will they?

Pirate Pete

I’m not gonna be able to get to the first home game this week, and opted to pick up my membership card and hat etc from the stadium, how many other opportunities will I have to be able to collect it at games? Because they wouldn’t have it there for very long will they?
First three games of the season, I think.
Or pick up from Tuggerah at the offices.

Pirate Pete

I didn't bother bringing a hat to the game today, thinking I could just pick up my new one before the game.

Got to Dane Dr around 2:30, took one look at the queue... Yeah no.

Would it kill the club to put a membership stand at the western entry, at least for the first few games?
As there was only staff member giving out hats / lanyards etc in Dane Drive I presume there wouldn't have been anyone spare to staff another stand.
I know in other posts it has been mentioned a few staff have left, so it is what it is.

The young bloke in Dane Drive does deserve credit in the way he was there by himself and got on with the job.

Last edited:

Corsair

I didn't bother bringing a hat to the game today, thinking I could just pick up my new one before the game.

Got to Dane Dr around 2:30, took one look at the queue... Yeah no.

Would it kill the club to put a membership stand at the western entry, at least for the first few games?
Gold member so about $350 in. I was very disappointed to see that queue, really hoped to get my hat today but fkd if I was queuing and missing the start of the game. Whip round to get @Iain Shand back on the booth?!

My digital pass got me in the ground but doesn't have the seat number on it...I saw some people with printed plastic membership cards as in previous years, where did they come from?

FFC Mariner

Gold member so about $350 in. I was very disappointed to see that queue, really hoped to get my hat today but fkd if I was queuing and missing the start of the game. Whip round to get @Iain Shand back on the booth?!

My digital pass got me in the ground but doesn't have the seat number on it...I saw some people with printed plastic membership cards as in previous years, where did they come from?
It was an option. You could get them mailed I think

Pirate Pete

Which is what I don't get.
Plastic cards only an option, yet lanyards for everyone.
Last year everyone had plastic cards but you had to "buy" your lanyard with credits.

I had my digital pass. Didn't work.

Ancient Mariner

I paid for my multiple memberships over the phone. I was not informed about how they would be distributed.
Are you saying you have to go to the office or queue at the ground to get your cards?
F***ing ridiculous to spend a fortune on platinum tickets and then have them distributed like this.
Not good enough.

Stuartmcateer

I paid for my multiple memberships over the phone. I was not informed about how they would be distributed.
Are you saying you have to go to the office or queue at the ground to get your cards?
F***ing ridiculous to spend a fortune on platinum tickets and then have them distributed like this.
Not good enough.
It was in the email along with choosing bucket hat or cap.

Corsair

Not good enough.
TBH I think I paid about 350 for a gold membership. I'm f**ked if I'm standing in a queue outside the ground for half an hour in the hot sun and missing the start of the game to pick up my pass and a hat. Love the club and know they all work hard but I agree it isn't good enough. I will be sour that I've probably missed out on a hat I'm entitled to as well.

Ancient Mariner

It was in the email along with choosing bucket hat or cap.
I could not care less about another cap which is probably why I missed it. I am also away for the first few games so I was not concerned about its late arrival.
I have always paid over the phone since season one and cards have been posted.
I am buggered if I am going to stand in a queue for half an hour in the sun or rain nor am I going to drive to Tuggerah just to pick up a some cards.
With the stuff ups with the stadium reserving seats the whole process of buying season tickets has been a right pain in the arse this year.
I will make yet another phone call.

Ancient Mariner

Just scrolled back through all my CCM emails. Logged into the one where I have hundreds of dollars credit for useless junk. I would rather see the money spent usefully, especially as now they are saying the option for digital cards over plastic is environmental.
Finally found the ticket link a long way down another email full of other junk. Tried logging in there, it did not recognise my password even though I had successfully used it for the junk.
Sent link for forgot password. Asked for phone number to verify. It did not recognise my number even though the Club has been using it to call me for years.
It is all very well to say the memberships are understaffed and doing a wonderful job, but....
I have had many stuff ups this year renewing my memberships. The staff have always been helpful fixing the ongoing problems.
Maybe if they used the money they pay for junk and employed an extra staff member it would be more productive.

Wombat

I could not care less about another cap which is probably why I missed it. I am also away for the first few games so I was not concerned about its late arrival.
I have always paid over the phone since season one and cards have been posted.
I am buggered if I am going to stand in a queue for half an hour in the sun or rain nor am I going to drive to Tuggerah just to pick up a some cards.
With the stuff ups with the stadium reserving seats the whole process of buying season tickets has been a right pain in the arse this year.
I will make yet another phone call.
I can pick up your passes from Tuggerah for you Rod if that helps. You can then pick them up from either of my shops at your leisure or meet me for a drink before your next game.

Ancient Mariner

Thanks Jim. I will let you know. I will see what eventuates from my phone call. I want to check out how each form of ticket affects transferability which is important to me. I am off to NZ on Monday and would like to get this sorted.
I may want to call into one of your shops in the near future for some remedial work. I did a bit of damage in the lat region in the gym as well as an intercostal strain. Not as bullet proof anymore. lol.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred