• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022/23 Season

turbo

Will say WS have seemed pretty good in preseason.
They’ve looked very good in Aus cup, Not sure yet if they’re the real deal this time around or just preseason heroes focusing on their best lineup rather than rotating & experimenting. Could well be cup favourites though.

We haven’t got long to get our act together for AFC cup. I had faith Monty would have us firing by then but that’s gone. We’ll be playing sides already in season and need our quality to show. So far it isn’t..

crock

I can’t see Moon being a valid option nor how anyone at the club could think it’s a good idea. That’s a dark days CCM signing without question.

Much rather they take a punt on the academy coach or one of the well regarded NPL coaches.
Agreed I doubt we would risk I cant see us signing moon

Roger the Cabin Boy

I'm a corp sponsor and i can tell you i will not finacially support the club if they employ Moon or Okon. Absolute garbage...might as well get Mulvey and Sully back FFS.
The one thing we have all learned from our resurgence is that the right manager can forge something wonderful that is greater than the sum of its parts. We can lose a few key players and recover because that manager has the respect of the players, they believe in him and in his tactics, he mentors and gives opportunities to youth who are desperate to step up and perform at a higher level, and has the scouting network to bring in overlooked talent. I know this sounds like a summary of Monty's resume, but these should be selection criteria that the new guy should be measured against.

Pirate Pete

Think one article said Players (hibs) to be told Monday Morning. So another few days. We really need Monty to miss out. That’s selfish but it is what it is
I think a UK morning announcement (9am) would make sense... if it's Monty.
9 hours time difference means the Mariners could break the news late afternoon (6pm).

But right now I hate football.
Neck tattooed ex shithead rat boy
spaz.gif

f**king Moon FFS
twisted.gif

FFC Mariner

The one thing we have all learned from our resurgence is that the right manager can forge something wonderful that is greater than the sum of its parts. We can lose a few key players and recover because that manager has the respect of the players, they believe in him and in his tactics, he mentors and gives opportunities to youth who are desperate to step up and perform at a higher level, and has the scouting network to bring in overlooked talent. I know this sounds like a summary of Monty's resume, but these should be selection criteria that the new guy should be measured against.
Alternatively "are you cheap?" "Are you someones mate?"

Corsair

Full list of every CCM home game from ALM, ALW, and AFC Cup here. Please correct me if there's any mistakes and do we have a game confirmed to be in Mudgee this year?
DateOppositionLeague
04/10/23 – 7:00 PMStallions LagunaAFC Cup
14/10/23 – 5:00 PMNewcastle JetsALW
26/10/23 – 7:00 PMBali UnitedAFC Cup
29/10/23 – 3:00 PMMacarthur FCALM
12/11/23 – 2:15 PMBrisbane RoarALW
12/11/23 – 5:00 PMBrisbane RoarALM
18/11/23 – 6:00 PMWellington PhoenixALW
29/11/23 – 7:00 PMTerengganuAFC Cup
03/12/23 – 3:00 PMMelbourne VictoryALM
08/12/23 – 7:45 PMWestern UnitedALM
15/12/23 – 7:00 PMMelbourne CityALW