• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 season

Iain Shand

Lol I have half become famous out of that media exposure. The events team just called me and said 2BS radio in Bathurst want to interview for the game as well. To promote it there, could get a decent crowd out of this.
Hey mate,
Can you please email info@ccmariners.com.au with your contact details? Would be good if we can discuss that interview with you and potentially get one of the players/coach involved in it as well.

WebZ

Did a radio interview this morning with 2BS Bathurst about the game in Mudgee. Good interview too, much hype around the game. I tried to post the audio to this post but the file was too big. They were giving away family passes to Bathurstians as well. Could get a decent crowd out of this.

Ads

For the sake of us climbing the table looks like it’s supporting divers over scum today.

Or maybe a draw as long as we win on Tuesday.

We have been given every opportunity to be in the top 6 based on other team results but Perth having to back up and us getting more of a rest and hopefully Fornarolli old legs a bit tired we should be good for the win and hopefully a bloody convincing one to drive the ride for the rest of the season.

turbo

For the sake of us climbing the table looks like it’s supporting divers over scum today.

Or maybe a draw as long as we win on Tuesday.

We have been given every opportunity to be in the top 6 based on other team results but Perth having to back up and us getting more of a rest and hopefully Fornarolli old legs a bit tired we should be good for the win and hopefully a bloody convincing one to drive the ride for the rest of the season.
I don’t think Adelaide are a great squad but they keep doing enough to avoid the fall I was sure was coming. They should find a few goals with the jets porous backline. Jets probably get one or two back off the divers as well but I don’t think they can score enough to cover the backs.

pjennings

We really need to get some wins if we want to make the finals.

MCI, WUN, ADL, MAC & MVC really look to all be finals bound. After that the Nix and SFC are on equal points but SFC have played 3 more games so the Nix are the team we need to target. They are 6 points in front of us from the same number of games. The games aren't going to get any easier so we really need to rediscover some of that form from earlier in the season or it will be gone.

Insertnamehere

We really need to get some wins if we want to make the finals.

MCI, WUN, ADL, MAC & MVC really look to all be finals bound. After that the Nix and SFC are on equal points but SFC have played 3 more games so the Nix are the team we need to target. They are 6 points in front of us from the same number of games. The games aren't going to get any easier so we really need to rediscover some of that form from earlier in the season or it will be gone.
I think the season is gone with how we're playing. It's now about maintaining respectability. Stay safely away from the spoon, keep at least loosely with the top 6.

turbo

Previous COVID infection isn’t a contraindication to a booster
Information on how long to wait has been pretty vague or scarce. I'm double vaxxed and had covid around the time of our FFA cup final. My enquiries to nsw health around how long to defer my son's first dose (primary school age) and my booster wasn't reassuring at all. I got conflicting answers, vague stuff like '2 weeks after you're fully recovered' - does that mean the main flu like symptoms or this lingering cough I still have? ATAGI says delay until recovered from acute illness but they also say vaccination can be deferred by up to 4 months after infection.

I'm pro vax and happy to trust the science but there should be clear confident answers if based on science and the ones I've got weren't. Now if you were already on the fence I could understand saying no when you get that response.

And direct from the health minister this morning on Today "If you’ve had the virus, four to six weeks after that you should go and have your Covid booster." - https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...c/news-story/a98d0e2a85e58e4bbdf611056dc75b5c
Clear as mud.

Last edited:

Tevor

Information on how long to wait has been pretty vague or scarce. I'm double vaxxed and had covid around the time of our FFA cup final. My enquiries to nsw health around how long to defer my son's first dose (primary school age) and my booster wasn't reassuring at all. I got conflicting answers, vague stuff like '2 weeks after you're fully recovered' - does that mean the main flu like symptoms or this lingering cough I still have? ATAGI says delay until recovered from acute illness but they also say vaccination can be deferred by up to 4 months after infection.

I'm pro vax and happy to trust the science but there should be clear confident answers if based on science and the ones I've got weren't. Now if you were already on the fence I could understand saying no when you get that response.
I know numerous people who have the view it is a booster, probably explains the low uptake for boosters.

Reactions: Ads

midfielder

Lol I have half become famous out of that media exposure. The events team just called me and said 2BS radio in Bathurst want to interview for the game as well. To promote it there, could get a decent crowd out of this.
That sounds promising

shipwreck

Sorry did I miss something? Have tried scrolling back but can't find the source.

Are there members of the Mariners that can't travel to Perth due to covid stuff?

AJames

I guess we will see if they are regular starters, could have a significant impact if its any of these players Oli, Nizzy, Rowles, Birraz, Marco, Cummings.

Totally agree that Perth should not be the only state to apply these restrictions to travelling teams, could give them a real advantage.
Would say Cummings and Rowles are okay as they’ve come in from overseas recently.
Sorry did I miss something? Have tried scrolling back but can't find the source.

Are there members of the Mariners that can't travel to Perth due to covid stuff?
Monty’s interview hinted there would be changes, and a few lads came off at HT in Academy game yesterday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred