• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 Memberships

Ozhammer

Guys, can’t say how or why I know but everyone about to string themselves up from a gallows, take a pause. This situation could actually become a huge positive going forward, as there were some serious issues in play that have now gone away.

Regardless of how it may look, this was not of Charlesworth’s doing. The key now will be to quickly put the right replacement in place and we shouldn’t need to look too far afield for a suitable candidate.

turbo

Guys, can’t say how or why I know but everyone about to string themselves up from a gallows, take a pause. This situation could actually become a huge positive going forward, as there were some serious issues in play that have now gone away.

Regardless of how it may look, this was not of Charlesworth’s doing. The key now will be to quickly put the right replacement in place and we shouldn’t need to look too far afield for a suitable candidate.
Will we ever get the scoop on what these serious issues are or will this be a ‘if you only knew what I know’ situation?

Ancient Mariner

Thanks mate. It is nice to see some hope.
I posted early in a fit of ugly depression.
If I cannot deal with events such as these I should not call myself a Mariners supporter.
Look forward to the future roller coaster rides.
It could be worse, it could be boring like following Sydney. (eg we are not scoring enough, get ALF back. Or "not anther piece of boring silverware, wherever will we store it").:piralaugh:

Forum Phoenix

Thanks mate. It is nice to see some hope.
I posted early in a fit of ugly depression.
If I cannot deal with events such as these I should not call myself a Mariners supporter.
Look forward to the future roller coaster rides.
It could be worse, it could be boring like following Sydney. (eg we are not scoring enough, get ALF back. Or "not anther piece of boring silverware, wherever will we store it").:piralaugh:
Exactly AM. CCM fan business as usual. If we don't keep getting turned back into a toad, how can we keep having our fairytale seasons? Perennial under dogs. That's our DNA baby.

finally retired

are you Charlesworth ?

yorkshireman

You know more.... come on spill it! :p

ashman89

So can you elaborate or are you just talking shit? I’ve just committed to memberships next season and now feel absolutely hoodwinked.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami