• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2020/21 Season

Huddo

I reckon it might have some potential for a solid away trip if you were to split say 3 games in NSW (CCM, Jets, Sydney, WSW, Bulls + Roar) and 3 in Melbourne (City, Victory, WU, Adelaide, Perth, Nix), split it over 2 weeks and play the 3 games back to back on the Saturday. Would take some planning but its a better option than just picking up a whole round and taking it to 1 place.
I just wish they'd bring Back Super Saturday, 5 (now 6)games back to back, 2 o'clock NZ, 2,4,6,8 eastern states, 8 west.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

We`re also the only team to have conceded 3 penalties to one team in one game... :popcorn:
There's that.....f**king Kurt Ams, c**t. He does aviation photography - seems that the jet fuel has gone to his head. And whichever useless muppet was pretending to be a referee on that day.

It's amazing that those are the only penalties we've conceded though.

I commented elsewhere that I felt like we had been getting an easier trot from the referees this season - seems that 'team profile' is still influencing referee and VAR decisions; I'm sure it's not a coincidence that we start off up the top, everybody is looking at us, so we've been f**ked over less. Not saying there haven't been a stack of problematic decisions, but fewer this season IMO. And that holds true whether we include or exclude that Adelaide match.

Sure, there's still a couple of penalties we should have had, but one or two we probably should have conceded, and most teams probably have a similiar story.

pjennings

All the June 5th ones are. Maybe a simultaneous kick-off?

DATEHOMEAWAYVENUEKick-Off (Local)Kick-Off (AEST)
Thursday, 3 June 2021Adelaide UnitedWestern Sydney Wanderers FCCoopers Stadium7:05pm7:35pm
Friday, 4 June 2021Macarthur FCWellington PhoenixCampbelltown Stadium7:05pm7:05pm
Saturday, 5 June 2021Brisbane Roar FCSydney FCMoreton Daily Stadium (Redcliffe)3:05pm3:05pm
Saturday, 5 June 2021Central Coast MarinersWestern United FCCentral Coast Stadium5:05pm5:05pm
Saturday, 5 June 2021Newcastle JetsPerth GloryMcDonald Jones Stadium7:10pm7:10pm
Sunday, 6 June 2021Melbourne VictoryMelbourne City FCMarvel Stadium4:05pm4:05pm

midfielder

Season summary starts with two seasons ago wooden spoon and we where below many state League clubs.

Last season still got the spoon but played much better no longer a state League team.

This season started with more player clear outs.

Summary from a maybe state League quality we are now highly competitive. In the finals.

Beyond all this we developed a socceroo from a cast off.

3 to 4 Ollyoos are rumoured.

All players improved.

Hope we beat the Cows and then the Flying Circus .

Slightly off topic if as is reported DDS is headed for the Cows it is arguably the most stupid decision he could make...one more season like he had had and Asia comes calling. A coach to a player like DDS is important and he is crazy to leave Staj

marinermick

Season summary starts with two seasons ago wooden spoon and we where below many state League clubs.

Last season still got the spoon but played much better no longer a state League team.

This season started with more player clear outs.

Summary from a maybe state League quality we are now highly competitive. In the finals.

Beyond all this we developed a socceroo from a cast off.

3 to 4 Ollyoos are rumoured.

All players improved.

Hope we beat the Cows and then the Flying Circus .

Slightly off topic if as is reported DDS is headed for the Cows it is arguably the most stupid decision he could make...one more season like he had had and Asia comes calling. A coach to a player like DDS is important and he is crazy to leave Staj

As Roma was paying part of his wage I dare say DDS would have had to take a big pay cut to stay at the club.

If any of us were in DDS’s situation I am not sure we would have made any other decision.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami