• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2020/21 Season

ryan

I could not make it because of illness. That sounds like a decent crowd given the circumstances. Personally i'm glad we don't have a home game for a while. It gives me time to recover

Shaun Mielekamp

Probably not - Shaun said while we are 'allowed' 50% capacity, the stadium is really only set up with social distancing for 35% - around 7000.
This is correct, legally we are aloowed to get to 50% however to get the seating done properly with social distancing it does leave us around the 35% mark. We will continue to assess the situation as it evolves with the government restrictions, safety first and members will always get priority.

marinermick

This is correct, legally we are aloowed to get to 50% however to get the seating done properly with social distancing it does leave us around the 35% mark. We will continue to assess the situation as it evolves with the government restrictions, safety first and members will always get priority.

I, for one, am very appreciative of the efforts you and team have made for ensuring a safe venue at Central Coast Stadium.

I was aghast yesterday at how little social distancing between spectators there were at Campbelltown and how the vast majority of people were not wearing masks.

style_cafe

I, for one, am very appreciative of the efforts you and team have made for ensuring a safe venue at Central Coast Stadium.

I was aghast yesterday at how little social distancing between spectators there were at Campbelltown and how the vast majority of people were not wearing masks.
I went to Macarthur Square before the game and approx 70% of people were wearing masks.
Also, coming into the ground a lot of people were wearing masks.However,the recommendation as it stood was to wear a mask into & when walking around the ground but it was ok to remove them whilst seated and watching the game.
My family actually moved seats to social distance during the game.
I`m glad I did, as the fist pumps and woohoos!!! when DDS scored didn`t endure me to the crowd...:popcorn:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred