• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018 world cup qualifiers

Big Al

Timmy with the ultimatum to City and maybe even a dig at the A League now he’s not getting the big bucks

Atomic

Just got home... Sydney trains dropped the ball big time. Anyway, well worth the effort.

From my vantage point, our bhoy Tommy, bossed that second half. He was superb. Skills like no one else on the park. The Hondurans knew it too. Every time he got the ball, they hacked the shit out of him. Tommy rose above and went to another level.

As for Mile... BEAST! Anyone that has questioned his role in this side should eat their words.

Wombat

Hugely enjoyable night. The atmosphere was superb.

I thought Rogic was Rubbish in the 1st half but great in the 2nd.
Jedi getting a hat trick was just poetry and to hear the crowd singing the Jedinak song gave me goosebumps.
Sainsburys passing was "off" in the 1st half but his tackling wasn't.
Ryan looked dominant.

Mooy and Cahill were the real heros and Leckie impressed me too.

Someone told me the Aussies were dirty....but I liked it....especially against a team of cheats.

I also got back 12.45am thanks to the morons at State Rail.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Watching the game, it felt like all night long I was saying to my wife 'he's an ex-mariner....he's an ex-mariner.....he's also an ex-mariner'
I mean, my god we've had some talent in the past!!!!

Big Al

Just got home... Sydney trains dropped the ball big time. Anyway, well worth the effort.

From my vantage point, our bhoy Tommy, bossed that second half. He was superb. Skills like no one else on the park. The Hondurans knew it too. Every time he got the ball, they hacked the shit out of him. Tommy rose above and went to another level.

As for Mile... BEAST! Anyone that has questioned his role in this side should eat their words.
Tommy was great in both halves IMO. Best I’ve seen from him in a long time maybe his best Socceroos game. Just missing a goal

Ozhammer

Great result last night, just a shame that only we turned up to play. We never looked like losing the game but it took us a while to finally get the breakthrough goal, after which Honduras knew its goose was cooked.

On a wonderful night for Australian football, I had to wonder why I saw so many ‘fans’ in their WSW shirts and not Australia ones?? Jeez they are up themselves aren’t they? :mad:

Wombat

Great result last night, just a shame that only we turned up to play. We never looked like losing the game but it took us a while to finally get the breakthrough goal, after which Honduras knew its goose was cooked.

On a wonderful night for Australian football, I had to wonder why I saw so many ‘fans’ in their WSW shirts and not Australia ones?? Jeez they are up themselves aren’t they? :mad:

Plenty of Mariners shirts too;)

sydmariner

Who would you like the Caltex Socceroos to face in Russia?
Australia have qualified for a fourth consecutive FIFA World Cup but the question now turns to who the Caltex Socceroos will face at Russia 2018.

Could we come up against old foes England? The might of Germany? Brazil?

As a reminder, here’s who will be joining the Socceroos in Russia.

pots%2520are%2520in_new.jpg

EUROPE

Qualified Teams: Russia (hosts), France, Portugal, Germany, Serbia, Poland, England, Spain, Belgium, Iceland, Switzerland, Croatia, Sweden and Denmark.

SOUTH AMERICA

Qualified Teams: Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Colombia and Peru.

CONCACAF

Qualified Teams: Costa Rica, Mexico and Panama

AFC

Qualified Teams: Australia, Iran, Japan, Saudi Arabia and South Korea

AFRICA

Qualified Teams: Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal and Tunisia

**Australia cannot be drawn in the same group with a nation from the AFC, as per tournament regulations, so another World Cup meeting with Japan is off the cards.

**The Socceroos are in 'Pot 4' for the World Cup Draw and cannot be matched with another team from the same pot.

**The draw for the 2018 FIFA World Cup will take place on December 1.

View image on Twitter
DOupBBEVwAAlWPm.png:small

https://twitter.com/FIFAWorldCup/status/931023806348398593
#WCQ

✔@FIFAWorldCup

Pots announced for #WorldCup Final Drawhttps://fifa.to/h2BJ/AF67qbJY6H

3:59 PM - Nov 16, 2017

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Who would you like the Socceroos to draw at Russia 2018? Have your say below.

Big Al

I’ll say
France (we have a history of drawing the really big teams but we’ve done Brazil and Germany)
Mexico (hope to avoid Spain) The rest we can take on our day
Senegal we always get an African team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred