• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018/2019 Memberships

scottmac

Suspended
I got refunded the amount I payed for the members polo option today. Was told we were only a quarter of the way to having it as an option. Bummer

Most defenitley a new kit though.

Wombat

We might have just had our first win of the Bolt circus. One of the staff just decided to renew after having gone cold on the Mariners a few months ago.
So I will see Dan today with 1 new member and a renewal. (1 pre Bolt, 1 post Bolt announcement.).

On a side note one of my best staff refuses to watch the Mariners as her hubby has brain-washed her to only follow NRL.
I told her about Usian Bolt and she wants to have a look but only for 1 game she says......potential 2 new customers but the hubby is a stubborn bastard.
I'll have to sell him the whole package. Dinner in Chinese in Leagues, Slap and a few beers before the game. Few beers watching the game overlooking the beautiful Brisbane water.

style_cafe

We might have just had our first win of the Bolt circus. One of the staff just decided to renew after having gone cold on the Mariners a few months ago.
So I will see Dan today with 1 new member and a renewal. (1 pre Bolt, 1 post Bolt announcement.).

On a side note one of my best staff refuses to watch the Mariners as her hubby has brain-washed her to only follow NRL.
I told her about Usian Bolt and she wants to have a look but only for 1 game she says......potential 2 new customers but the hubby is a stubborn bastard.
I'll have to sell him the whole package. Dinner in Chinese in Leagues, Slap and a few beers before the game. Few beers watching the game overlooking the beautiful Brisbane water.

Staff upgrade on the horizon....:popcorn:

JoyfulPenguin

View attachment 1168

@JP will hate me saying it but,
I'm quite impressed at how The Plastics have steadily increased their membership from relatively low numbers in the Melb.Heart years
Haha no worries Rowdy, I'll give it to CFG they are truly very good at whitewashing and pumping advertising money into everything but behind the scenes it is hollow. None of their players care for the club, none of them hang around after they finish, and Arzani heading straight to Manchester shows where their priorities are.

pjennings

I’ve heard that we will be pushing 5000 members early this week. Had a massive rush since Ross and Tommy joined.

I found that very interesting. For all the hype around Usain Bolt we are according to the HAL tracker 23% down to where we were a month out from the start of the season. If we do hit 5000 by Friday next week we will be 10% in front of three weeks out from the season last year. It shows people are responding to the quality of the squad.

Whether people would have responded in the same way if Bolt had not piqued their interest in the first place is debateable. However, I think the Bolt experiment has at the very least got people looking at the Mariners again.

BaysideMariner

I haven't signed up in years. I have brought GA tickets and sat in the sun to the dismay of my children.Probably only attended only 3 to 5 games a season.
So after the last week I decided to put my money back into membership and I signed up for 3 seat in the platinum area near the tunnel. I hope many people also sign up so that MC can see that if he invests in the team, people will also put their money into the club. I am looking forward to the season. That is the first time that I have said that in many seasons.

localpom

I haven't signed up in years. I have brought GA tickets and sat in the sun to the dismay of my children.Probably only attended only 3 to 5 games a season.
So after the last week I decided to put my money back into membership and I signed up for 3 seat in the platinum area near the tunnel. I hope many people also sign up so that MC can see that if he invests in the team, people will also put their money into the club. I am looking forward to the season. That is the first time that I have said that in many seasons.
Good stuff. I am an eternal optimist but even i have been worn down by 4 season's of mediocrity. Towards the end of last season i was struggling to motivate myself to go and the missus and kids had all but lost interest. We need a good season.

true believer

No Kommandant Cafe, you can't force your staff to follow the Sports you like!!

Otherwise i'd Kim Jong un them into all sorts of nonsence.

I watched the girls at muay and i would't want to be ironed out by one of them

Last edited:

Mini In Bay 6

Refreshing to have my membership weeks before I need it. Top stuff.

When I get to 20 I'm going to frame these, to go with the certs and the pins.

o6n3uh.jpg
Edit: God I hate image hosts.

Last edited:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

G6ZsbRT.jpg

Had hoped that McCormack, Oar and Bolt would have had a bigger impact. Disappointing to see us at the bottom.

Just having a quick look at MV and WSW, our 'non attending' membership is the cheapest by about $10 - and those clubs also don't offer the 'home and away' pack that we have.

Last edited:

Big Al

G6ZsbRT.jpg

Had hoped that McCormack, Oar and Bolt would have had a bigger impact. Disappointing to see us at the bottom.

Just having a quick look at MV and WSW, our 'non attending' membership is the cheapest by about $10 - and those clubs also don't offer the 'home and away' pack that we have.
A lot of hurt people after last year after years of crap. I’m still in the wait and see how they go in the A League position. I could easily be excited with a couple of wins or easily turned off with more poor performances and defense looks worrying.

When or if i sign up I’ll be going 6 or 3 games over full season gold

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred