• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018/2019 Memberships

Gratis

8yO8uSnLyoh30_kKL4tJMT8I1khznk8BBZQpujshnPx4dP641lRnO-kOBbsIXzjDeK7kJ_XfLQkdVVEmjmsv9kEyJtfMFts6Fc_XJccIorf319Ak3A85h67CoRrV92P0DdMi7TJROXTghmu5VPeH0st0buYJaKX7S-QUQHk=s0-d-e1-ft

rbakersmith

I've come back for platinum for another year despite moving to Wollongong over Easter... Fingers crossed the results will be worth the long trips this time around!

A few thoughts:
  • The club's using Ticketek for managing the memberships this year, so there's absolutely no excuse for the cards being late/having wrong barcodes/<insert stuffup here>
  • Holy sh*t the website is slow!
  • Typical Ticketek fees and charges, by paying by instalments my $380 membership went to $395 :mad:
  • It looks like we've ditched Dyldam as a major partner and replaced them with Pinnacle Construction Group; there's even a top-tier "Pinnacle Ultimate Members Experience":
    • Central Coast Mariners 2018/19 home Jersey*
    • Away day bus transport and entry tickets to 3x NSW Away games (Sydney FC, Newcastle Permanent or Western Sydney Wanderers)**
    • VIP Match Day experience for you and a guest which includes behind the scenes Stadium Tour & access to the Pinnacle Ultimate Members Private Suite, complete with full catering and beverage package at a select regular season home game (Specific Match TBC)

Big Al

I've come back for platinum for another year despite moving to Wollongong over Easter... Fingers crossed the results will be worth the long trips this time around!

A few thoughts:
  • The club's using Ticketek for managing the memberships this year, so there's absolutely no excuse for the cards being late/having wrong barcodes/<insert stuffup here>
  • Typical Ticketek fees and charges, by paying by instalments my $380 membership went to $395 :mad:
  • It looks like we've ditched Dyldam as a major partner and replaced them with Pinnacle Construction Group; there's even a top-tier "Pinnacle Ultimate Members Experience":
    • Away day bus transport and entry tickets to 3x NSW Away games (Sydney FC, Newcastle Permanent or Western Sydney Wanderers)**
    • VIP Match Day experience for you and a guest which includes behind the scenes Stadium Tour & access to the Pinnacle Ultimate Members Private Suite, complete with full catering and beverage package at a select regular season home game (Specific Match TBC)
Dyldam still on website as major co-parter with MasterFoods. Not to mean they haven’t left and website not updated

Josho Howe

Wait until Wednesday or Friday to call so it could be yours truly picking up the phone. Super intern to the rescue lads.

Wombat

3 out of 6 are still renewing with me. I will chase the other 3 tomorrow.....a nice signing today Mike would definitely help me to persuade them to sit through another season

Mini In Bay 6

Emailing the very capable membership team, logged into the website fine....and no renewals to be found. Bugger.

Also lol at "Member since 1/01/2017" - been a tad bit longer than that chaps.

Woollybutt

Emailing the very capable membership team, logged into the website fine....and no renewals to be found. Bugger.

Also lol at "Member since 1/01/2017" - been a tad bit longer than that chaps.
I just renewed and found the same thing. I just kept pressing things and eventually it appeared, but it's a weird website. I waited longer than I care to admit for the confirmation page to load before I realised it really was just a blank page with 'confirmation' at the top.

Woollybutt

A few thoughts:
Welcome to the Illawarra Mariners Supporters' Club

Josho Howe

If you guys have had any problem with membership, give Dan a call. He'll do his best to sort it out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami