• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018/19 Kits

Wombat

Got the new home kit.
It looks really good on.
Best kit in ages.
The white one didn't look as good and i was not interested in the Melbourne Victory away kit.

Reactions: adz

JoyfulPenguin

I like the design of the second kit but it is far too close to being a Victory top for my liking. Definitely don't like the third as it conjures up memories of the takeover of Heart. As for our home kit I don't think it is better than last year, but a step up from the palm tree atrocity and more interesting than Umbro's first attempt at our kit. Would have definitely preferred if we kept last year's home top though.

Wombat

I'm wearing the new kit now. It looks bloody good. Even my Mrs said "that's the best top they have done in ages".

Don't be a sheep. Check it out for yourselves.

The white jersey (at Erina) didn't have the sponsorship on the front.

I saw Recky there and he rated it highly.

Wombat

If you are OCD the non uniform stripes are a challenge .....but if you embrace we grafted 2 shirts together for a Pikey laugh you will love this shirt

Offsider

The numbers on the back were not legible enough on tv to allow the crap commentary to be turned down and still know who was playing.

MagpieMariner

Wanted to buy a shirt at the ground last night but they didn't have one big enough. I need 3xl, but they only had 2xl. I would have preferred last year's home shirt, but I don't mind this year's.

Reactions: adz

style_cafe

The numbers on the back were not legible enough on tv to allow the crap commentary to be turned down and still know who was playing.
Totally agree with this.
If the white numbers are to be used then there should be a blue square to make them stand out.
White numbers on yellow just aren`t visable from long distance.
I was in the eastern stand bay 25 and didn`t have a clue who playing on the right side first half.
Change the numbers now before its too late

Tevor

Totally agree with this.
If the white numbers are to be used then there should be a blue square to make them stand out.
White numbers on yellow just aren`t visable from long distance.
I was in the eastern stand bay 25 and didn`t have a clue who playing on the right side first half.
Change the numbers now before its too late
Maybe that listened to comments last year where people didn’t like the blue square because if you don’t get a name and number the shirt doesn’t look good. Don’t think you can do anything about it now as no matter what colour number used it will not work with stripes.

Big Al

This is what our kit needed to have visible numbers and names.

The nix killing it again with there kit

Tevor

This is what our kit needed to have visible numbers and names.

The nix killing it again with there kit

We had it last year, when Shaun asked the forum for feed back on the kit people mentioned it doesn’t look good if there is no name or number. So they listened now we don’t like the stripes making it hard to see the numbers. I took matters into my own hands last year.

IMG_0017-2.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb