• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018/19 Kits

Antlion

With the rollercoaster of the last 4-5 years [and I just can't tell if we're still going down, level down, or on the way back up] I admit that I don't have the mental reserves to give the slightest sh@ about whether the FFA kit is grey or yellow.
It looks fine, it's not for the season, break the wrist and walk away

scottmac

Suspended
Your a Queenslander now so your opinion doesn't count.
Hahaha This is true

I like that people disagree that I like it. Kinda funny. Adz we need to return the other negative ratings cause I'm sure that people would have chosen other ratings other than disagree in this instance. I can see why they would have too but like I said, f**k em all.

And no my account hasn't been hacked by MC.
Hahahaha

style_cafe

Call me old fashioned but I think our colours are yellow and navy for a reason.
I can live with a splash of white mixed in but a full grey strip is like the club is hiding.
Maybe they think that if we get beaten then most punters wont recognise the strip & will think it`s another NPL getting flogged.:popcorn:

Reactions: adz

nebakke

Looks dark grey.. Even if it's blue.... Doesn't really change anything.

I mean, our colors aren't completely absent... bearing in mind that it has being a bugbear of certain types over the last couple of years, the teams should have a kit which guarantees that the jerseys don't clash... This arguably does that.

style_cafe

I mean, our colors aren't completely absent... bearing in mind that it has being a bugbear of certain types over the last couple of years, the teams should have a kit which guarantees that the jerseys don't clash... This arguably does that.
so would purple...:popcorn:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred