• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018/19 Kits

MagpieMariner

I just ordered online too. Not only saved me $$$, they had one in my size. I tried to buy a real one at the Bolt game at CCS, but they didn't have one big enough for me.

style_cafe

I like the strip but hate the white numbers and names ,I (like others) just can`t see them from a distance

priorpeter

I like the strip but hate the white numbers and names ,I (like others) just can`t see them from a distance

This had been my biggest bug-bear during pre-season. I’ve been doing the ground announcing and it has been nearly impossible for me to see the numbers even from the media box (makes the job a little difficult but hey-ho). The club has recognised the issue, and there is a fix in the works which should be ready for our first home game

MagpieMariner

I prefer the stripes from last year, but I like this year's home strip. Actually, I don't mind the away strip either, it kinda grows on you (well, maybe not you , but it does me :)). So I don't give a flying f what other supporters think. And it certainly looks better than that Roar rubbish.

MagpieMariner

I prefer the stripes from last year, but I like this year's home strip. Actually, I don't mind the away strip either, it kinda grows on you (well, maybe not you , but it does me :)). So I don't give a flying f what other supporters think. And it certainly looks better than that Roar rubbish.
When I said "other supporters" I meant "other club's supporters". :cool:

MagpieMariner

Hope he does, then any of our dark haired players (except Cissé :p) can catch the ball from opposition corners and get away with it. :tv:

Timmah

Shaun said there is a unique kit for us in Melbourne on Usain press conference. Interesting
Are we sure he didn't mean this weekend v Adelaide?

If not then maybe we're wearing the white one with the two stripes?

Holy

Are we sure he didn't mean this weekend v Adelaide?

If not then maybe we're wearing the white one with the two stripes?
We are wearing the pink kits this weekend, that’s been well publicised so I doubt that’s what he was eluding to. White, that’s obviously the one we would wear against Victory home kit. My take on what he said, there is something left of field in the wings.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred