• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2017 FFA Cup Round of 32 vs Blacktown City away.

McGr1m3

So whats everyone's predictions for our FFA Cup Vs Blacktown.
Would certainly be a shame to drop this one just as we are looking to be building on last years improvements.
Although this will be tough we should also be happy with this game as we warm up towards October.
I think our major improvement will be in our defensive setup.
So maybe 1 or 2 nil may get the job done.
Anyway I will be watching via Fox as working early just hope the commentary is unbiased we always seem to cop the rough end of the pineapple.

sydmariner

Would certainly be a shame to drop this one just as we are looking to be building on last years improvements.
Although this will be tough we should also be happy with this game as we warm up towards October.
Anyway I will be watching via Fox as working early just hope the commentary is unbiased we always seem to cop the rough end of the pineapple.
2-1 to us with danny choi to lob that twat kenneddy from 70+m:)

VicMariner

Anything but a win to a non A-League club is an embarrassment.
We are Champions and Premiers! They don't deserve to kiss our boots.

ETA
No FFA Cup game should be treated as a "warm up". I want us to win this bloody trophy so f**king bad!!!

MagpieMariner

I think winning the Cup would make us the only club to win all 4 trophies, wouldn't it? Only a couple have won the pre-season.

pjennings

I think winning the Cup would make us the only club to win all 4 trophies, wouldn't it? Only a couple have won the pre-season.

It would make us the third to win all four - and no one else could join the club. Adelaide and Victory have already won all four.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Well, given that Hooley has been slotting them away , I reckon we're good for, at the very least , a 3-0 win...of course the more the merrier, so don't stop until you run out of time says I

Tassiemariner

A pessimistic 2-1 win in Extra Time. Also, as I will be a little pre-occupied at the Olympia vs APIA game, would love to hear how Prendergast goes for Blacktown. From all reports, he's one of the best non A-League keepers going around, and a Tassie boy.

Wombat

Hoolio was the name one of his team mates called him during the Hokoah game.
I like it and think it will stick.
He now has 5 goals in 3 games which is an exciting return for a Middy.
I'm confident we are not going to miss Fab this season.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Hoo-li-o! Hoo-li-o! Hoo-li.............OOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm also confident we wont' miss fab, but I thought he was overrated. Hoolio seems like he's doing well. It would be awesome if he turns into one of the league's leading midfield goalscorers. Even sweeter because of the middle finger it gives Newie.

We cannot lose this game.
Absolutely cannot.
We have the shame of being one of the 2 HAL clubs to lose to a non-HAL club in the FFA cup. We CANNOT be the only club to do it twice.
And we're not going to. Really excited about this game.

Big Al

When he's banging them in during the season then I'll get excited about him, but newy fans said he did the same for them in preseason last year.

Also want to see Pain or Trent get some goals. On the goal front Pain has been letting us down

scottmac

Suspended
When does our Spaniard gladiator land ? is he playing Blacktown or what ?
Fairly sure he arrived Thursday as it said hes done his medical. Cant see why he wouldn't be available for the cup game. Depends what his fitness is like. Hasn't played a game in a while due to his ineligibility in Thailand

Big Al

Wouldn't expect him to. Just got here and unknown fitness levels.
Can't play him off the bench in case goes extra time and don't won't to hurt him if starts.

I don't expect to see him but maybe on the bench

Big Al

You can win a comp on Mariners Facebook to watch the game with Asdurabal, so he won't be playing.

I doubt Wout would play either.

Marinator7

Girlfriend lives in Quakers Hill so i go to a Blacktown City game every now and then. Watched them on sunday vs Rockdale. Can't say they looked fantastic, very slow and no real fluency with their passing but i know small teams can get up for these games. Plus I'm assuming Choi will start on Wednesday (came on late on sunday) so a completely different team could show up. Either way, will be very disappointed if we can't put away an NPL side. Cant wait for Wednesday night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred