• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2017 FFA Cup Round of 32 vs Blacktown City away.

sydmariner

CONFIRMED: Blacktown City v Central Coast Mariners LIVE on Fox Sports
blcvccm_apcu8agd7cen1h8xtyf8w8ck7.jpg

Monday, 3 July 2017 -
@CCMariners
Football Federation Australia confirmed that Blacktown City FC will host the Central Coast Mariners on Wednesday August 2 at 7:30pm in the Westfield FFA Cup Round of 32 that is set to be broadcasted LIVE on Fox Sports.

The Mariners will head to Lily's Football Centre in Seven Hills for the Round of 32 match against current PS4 National Premier League NSW table-toppers Blacktown City.

Wednesday 2 August 2017
Westfield FFA Cup Round of 32
Match: Blacktown City vs. Central Coast Mariners
Venue: Lily's Football Centre, Seven Hills
Tickets: TBA
Kick-off: 7:30pm
TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS AUSTRALIA
Hash-tag: Join the match conversation using #BLCvCCM

More information for travelling supporters including ticketing and transport will be released in due course.

Big Al

Will be a very difficult game. Will be a big test considering its our preseason

They are leading the NSW NPL at the moment and we don't have a complete team that we know of.

Tevor

Can not help but feel we have a TV game as there is a chance they will beat us and it's great for Cup to have TV games where HAL teams get done. Let's see if the refereeing is any better than last years, not that I'm trying to defend TW but there were some poor decisions that impacted the game result.

Agree it will not be an easy game and we have a lot of new faces and not a lot of time to work with. Okon will give them respect though so I have faith.

Big Al

Can not help but feel we have a TV game as there is a chance they will beat us and it's great for Cup to have TV games where HAL teams get done. Let's see if the refereeing is any better than last years, not that I'm trying to defend TW but there were some poor decisions that impacted the game result.

Agree it will not be an easy game and we have a lot of new faces and not a lot of time to work with. Okon will give them respect though so I have faith.
Those decisions may have changed the clubs fortunes for the better.
Back on the upward trajectory

Agree they will have us on tv as we are there for the taking as any a league club would be against them.

shipwreck

I'm not worried about this one at all, massive improvement, Paolo has ensured all the players kept fit in the off-season with personalised programs and some good talent coming in.

I can see why people might be concerned, relax, we are an Aleague team and none of their players would get a gig in our team.

Mariners 2-0

localpom

Last seasons debacle set the tone for the season. We just need to get the job done which we really should. A nice cup run will be great for the club and the coast.

tsd

I can see why people might be concerned, relax, we are an Aleague team and none of their players would get a gig in our team.
spot on. although Joey Gibb might fire up and score 4 again! There are a couple of guys at Blacktown that have had trialled with the mariners or been in the youth team over the years, i think the only one thats actually had a contract at any point is Matt Lewis, who i vaguely remember having a few runs in Mackinnas last year but at least Mitch Malia in the youth...

Last edited:

pjennings

If we can't beat Blacktown then we are in the shit for next season.

I see a 3.1 Mariners win.

This 100% - however, like you I can't see that happening this season. We should be too strong and Paolo and the new strength guy looks like they have the boys working well already.

I want another starting XI keeper before this game. Preferably another couple of signings this week to blend the team and then a nice little cup run. 3 wins will get us to the final 4 before the HAL starts and we can really set the tone for the season with a big win against the Jets in round 1

One other point - I can't wait for this game. I'm hanging out for it already. We need more competitive games. Expansion, coming in at the round of 128 or 64 into the FFA Cup, I don't care. The huge off-season pisses me off each year.

Last edited:

sydmariner

Westfield FFA Cup Round of 32 Details

guide_1nqtyv8o2qgnu1oh0hlugvubw2.jpg

It's our first competitive match of the 2017/18 campaign
Tuesday, 18 July 2017 -
@CCMariners
Blacktown City FC will host the Central Coast Mariners on Wednesday August 2 at 7:30pm in the Westfield FFA Cup Round of 32 that is set to be broadcasted LIVE on Fox Sports. Here’s all the details you need if you’re planning on making the trip or tuning in.
Tickets

Blacktown City have released ticketing information which you can access by CLICKING HERE. Supporters can pre-purchase their tickets online with adult general admission starting at $16.93 and juniors from $11.70.

Transport

Central Coast Mariners and Blacktown City will do battle at Lily's Football Centre which is approximately a 1 hour and 15-minute drive from Tuggerah. (5 Quinn Ave, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia)

Via train, the closest station is Seven Hills. Most services operating from the Central Coast will require changing trains at Strathfield. For up to date train times and services please CLICK HERE to plan your journey.

TV Broadcast

On Wednesday August 2 our Westfield FFA Cup Round of 32 fixture is the match that will be broadcast live thanks to Fox Sports Australia.

Full Squads (at date of publish – 18/07/17)

Blacktown City: 1.Nenad Vekic (gk), 3.Giorgio Speranza, 4.Roberto Speranza, 5.Isaac Dandan, 6.MATTHEW LEWIS, 7.TRAVIS MAJOR, 8.Sasa Macura, 9.Joseph Gibbs, 10.Connor Evans, 11.Danny Seung-Joo Choi, 12.Jonothan Grozdanovski, 14.MITCHELL MALLIA, 15.Shayne D’Cunha, 16.Patrick Antelmi, 17.Lewis Beumie, 18.Jake Mamone, 19.ZACHARY CAIRNCROSS, 20.Dylan Niski, 21.Riku Sasaki, 22.Dakota Askew, 40.Tristan Prendergast (gk)

Coach: Mark Crittenden

Central Coast Mariners: Ben KENNEDY (gk), Adam PEARCE (gk), Storm ROUX, Harry ASCROFT, Jake McGING, Alan BARO, Antony GOLEC, Kye ROWLES, Josh ROSE, Blake POWELL, Adam BERRY, Liam ROSE, Andrew HOOLE, Tom HIARIEJ, Daniel De SILVA, Kwabena APPIAH, Connor PAIN, Trent BUHAGIAR, Josh BINGHAM

Coach: Paul Okon

Wednesday 2 August 2017
Westfield FFA Cup Round of 32
Match: Blacktown City vs. Central Coast Mariners
Venue: Lily's Football Centre, Seven Hills
Tickets: CLICK HERE
Kick-off: 7:30pm
TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS AUSTRALIA
Hash-tag: Join the match conversation using #BLCvCCM

Read more at http://www.ccmariners.com.au/articl...l4jyiaoj61831nc4f2gbudg7v#QchrIbf98OgMxOv0.99
There's NO supporter busses going to the game so it's road or rail to the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred