• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Membership

Tevor

All teams in all codes have non ticketed members, a way to be a financial member but not attend the games. Every $ counts.

bikinigirl

Thanks Bikini. Sorry but who is DTM?

Cheers Yoda - not inclined to sneak them into my bay because I want the experience to feel easy and fun for them - also potentially being in someone's seat who turns up late is never much fun. And happy to pay any extra into club coffers - just want the guys to enjoy the day so they want to go again.

Thanks Timmah, that's informative, I wouldn't have thought it was anywhere near as high a percentage based on our membership numbers.

In bay 4 I'd honestly be very surprised if more than two thirds were pre paid memberships, I will ask.

. oops sorry ... must have been channeling Middy

. DTM = Dan The MembershipMan ... he loves a TLA by the way (three letter acronym)

Forum Phoenix

Ahhh you meant DTMM... of course :unsure: :piralaugh:

Just spoke to Dan, fantastic service, got two seats fro the mariners virgins almost next to ours. Didn't think they would all be membership allocated already. Good stuff.

:overheadl: Can't wait.

Big Al

Apparently we got 6260 members this season, which is remarkable considering the shit the club has served us up in the last few seasons.
Coasties take a bow.
Dan (DTMM) and Shaun take a bow.
Imagine what it could have been with Pet memberships

Tevor

Apparently we got 6260 members this season, which is remarkable considering the shit the club has served us up in the last few seasons.
Coasties take a bow.
Dan (DTMM) and Shaun take a bow.
If Okon can do some smart recruiting in the off season they should be confident of beating that next year.

Big Al

If Okon can do some smart recruiting in the off season they should be confident of beating that next year.
Yeah I'd like those who stayed away because TW was still in control or weren't happy with the shit dished up last year and wanted to see where the club is headed come back

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami