• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Membership

Wombat

I'm in.
I'm also going to push a few others to take out Membership.
I know one wont sign up (Arsenal fan....so big Euro snob) because of the affront to his eyes we served up last season.

aussiem

Check the post from above (and the website matched this). It was listed as $65.

They've now amended it.

And why would there not be a price break between Navy (higher) and Yellow (lower)?

In the Gold, Navy and Yellow 3-kid packages, you're better off getting a 2-kid package and a separate membership for the 3rd. The 2-kid to 3-kid break is $85 vs $65, $50 vs $30 and $40 vs $30.

The 2+3J price is wrong. There will be a price update soon ( I got an email after I queried it ).

rbakersmith

The 2A+3J prices have been updated:

Platinum: $1000 (same as before)
Gold: $640
Navy: $410
Yellow: $340
6 Game: $320 (same as before)

aussiem

Still doesn't seem to make sense..shouldn't there be a discount for family membership ( even if only $5 ). All they've done is add the standard cost of a junior to the 2A+2J.

dibo

Still doesn't seem to make sense..shouldn't there be a discount for family membership ( even if only $5 ). All they've done is add the standard cost of a junior to the 2A+2J.
It's already discounted, it's just not further discounted.

Glad to see they have fixed up the drama's regarding GA seating on the top level of the eastern stand.

I'll be getting my membership for the 10th time. great packages too!

FFC Mariner

Apparently the phone calls have started.

Some poor intern will be copping the feedback those responsible won't take.

Poor bugger.

midfielder

Have been attending since season 1 with a group of five, at first all from Sydney.

Today only myself and "She who Must be Obeyed" plan to renew our membership. The other three all followed the Northern Spirit to Gosford so arguably 15 0r 16 year members not coming again until the coach has gone. They have each written letters to the club expressing their feelings.

Roughly two maybe three season ago the club said I think it was either 20% or 25% of our support base comes from Sydney my guess is most of these people are former NS folk.

I posted my fears at the end of the season that getting people to drive from Blacktown, Lidcombe etc who are reasonably knowledgeable Football folk will be hard to get back if TW is the coach.

I hope I am wrong, but all those NS folk who hardly missed a game and followed them to the Coast want hhhhmmmmm rRRRRR something that was missing especially in the last round something to show we were improving.

All have said they will come back if a decent coach is appointed ... my fear is if they stop coming for say the first round it is going to become increasingly difficult to get these folk back and they appear to represent between 10% & 15% of our regular crowd.

A similar thing at one stage happened to both the NS and Perth Glory ... when Rangers took over the ownership of the NS and tried to rebrand it as Rangers the crowd dropped by half and never returned and JON and Mark Coral F***ked up PG in season one and two thirds of their crowd walked and twas only last last year they appear to be getting that old PG feel about them.

nebakke

I think I've commented on it on here before but, I'll be renewing because it's my club, and because at the very least, I go into every game with hope and engagement and ultimately still find the experience somewhat enjoyable ;)... I've seen us win and win big over the years, I can stand to watch us lose if I have to as well... The positive is that it means that I'll be there when we turn it around - hopefully next season :)

Wombat

I will be renewing 3 memberships regardless.
Its the other 6 or 7 friends that are in the balance??
Im hoping Tony is the same as Fergie after one season.....if we continue to be jokes I will scream loud until he is gone if he isnt...but i have faith.

pjennings

Renewed today with a few changes between our family and another. The membership guy this year was extremely helpful - up there with the Ivan Spyrdz :thumbup::thumbup: :)

Luca Brasi

I renewed our platinum season passes last week, upgraded to the prawn sandwich and schooner of red wine member option, comes with a free vuvuzela.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred